Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I hope it isn't an April Fool's thing. But at least that would be a joke.

My brother had a Facebook friend post today that he has the coronavirus. After getting a lot of sympathy posts, he revealed that it was April Fool's. Then he got ripped on for being an idiot and he retreated to a very weak "I hope we haven't lost our sense of humor in all of this." Something like that isn't funny. I've had people claim that they had cancer (and it wasn't on April 1st), then we found out later it was all made up. People like that are mentally ill.

Comment

If it is a joke both the Winona Daily News and Rochester Post Bulletin fell for it.

Comment

https://lacrossetribune.com/sports/l...057b7ca92.html

Comment

This is quite the get. You are right. He is the perfect replacement for Caleb. I keep watching for one, just one guy with some legit size to back up Lo.

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post

This is quite the get. You are right. He is the perfect replacement for Caleb. I keep watching for one, just one guy with some legit size to back up Lo.
              First DI transfer since the Leaf era I think. Hope it is the beginning of a trend.

Comment

Winona also got another SDSU transfer in Alou Dillon. Also getting Owen King probably makes them a front runner for the younger King who is still in HS at Caledonia.

Great day for Winona bad for the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                  Winona also got another SDSU transfer in Alou Dillon. Also getting Owen King probably makes them a front runner for the younger King who is still in HS at Caledonia.

Great day for Winona bad for the rest of us.
                  These are obviously two really good transfers for them, but if Eisner manages to pull in the younger King (Noah, who was also originally committed to SDSU), it will be high-ish on the list of all-time NSIC recruiting coups.

As far as the youngest King (Eli) goes, if Eisner pulls him in then it would be mind-bottling.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

These are obviously two really good transfers for them, but if Eisner manages to pull in the younger King (Noah, who was also originally committed to SDSU), it will be high-ish on the list of all-time NSIC recruiting coups.

As far as the youngest King (Eli) goes, if Eisner pulls him in then it would be mind-bottling.
                    Eli is the best of the brothers. He will be a high major type of player.

Comment

Comment

I dont think weve had a starting QB-basketball player combo in the NSIC since Lance Rongstad for Bemidji

Comment

[/QUOTE]

That was squashed already.
                          https://twitter.com/MarkPoulose/stat...243443712?s=20

When he was getting recruited in high school he made it pretty clear that he was focusing on hoops only as it was his favorite sport.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Cool. Should help with local fan interest. Doesn't look like the replacement coach out there had much time for him. Winona seems to have some nice recruits coming in. Once again not much size though.
                            After further consideration I choose to take down that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

Eli is the best of the brothers. He will be a high major type of player.

Comment

That was squashed already.
                                https://twitter.com/MarkPoulose/stat...243443712?s=20

When he was getting recruited in high school he made it pretty clear that he was focusing on hoops only as it was his favorite sport.
                                [/QUOTE]

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X