Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is definitely a big component as well. It kind of tacks onto both of the points I made.

Pre-COVID - I got over there every now and again. I actually went to more games in Mankato than I did in Marshall last season, though that was because I had a student ID and I wanted to use it, haha.

I really think the NSIC should form partnerships like they do in the Northwoods League to attract road fans. That would really help. Not sure how that would work outside of ticket packages, but it would be kinda neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
      I was planning on going to Fayetteville this weekend to see my Huskies. Looks like I won't get to see them in person at all this season.
      It's pronounced Fayettenam and from what I've heard, it's hell

Comment

• My only prediction is the Mustangs sweep Minot this weekend up in the Magic City. It is not based on anything other than me being a tremendous homer since we have no cluie how any team will do this weekend and it is all entirely unpredictable.

But like I said, Mustangs sweep Minot.

Also, if allowed I would drive up there to watch. would be a fun trip

Comment

• I don't know about anyone else, but I am pumped to watch some NSIC hoops this weekend. Checked out the new NSIC Network app and it looks pretty darn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
            My only prediction is the Mustangs sweep Minot this weekend up in the Magic City. It is not based on anything other than me being a tremendous homer since we have no cluie how any team will do this weekend and it is all entirely unpredictable.

I've only been to Minot once - the train from St. Cloud to Central Washington stopped there briefly. I've always wanted to make it back to a football game, but with that new basketball arena - it's very tempting.

Comment

My only prediction is the Mustangs sweep Minot this weekend up in the Magic City. It is not based on anything other than me being a tremendous homer since we have no cluie how any team will do this weekend and it is all entirely unpredictable.

I'd love for you to be right, but I'm concerned about the fact that Minot is one of the teams that hasn't had any restrictions on practicing unlike SMSU or the other Minnesota schools. Early on, could easily see that be a factor.

Comment

• With Byers and Kramer out for the year, here is the SMSU roster breakdown

2 seniors (Dufault, Baker Magrath)
                0 juniors
                4 sophomores (Phipps, McCray, Dayman, Hillesheim)
                4 redshirt freshmen (Schwartz, Evans, Chamberlain, Benson)
                5 true freshmen (Soumis, Omot, Mosley, Owen, Zinniel)

Comment

• I totally missed that Randall Herbst is back in the NSIC https://msubeavers.com/news/2020/7/2...ant-coach.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post
                    I don't know about anyone else, but I am pumped to watch some NSIC hoops this weekend. Checked out the new NSIC Network app and it looks pretty darn good.

Comment

• I think Winona will sweep

Comment

• New NSIC App is great ! Lines up video with radio too --- such an improvement!

Comment

• App has a great picture to -- just a real solid job by the NSIC for fans !

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I think Winona will sweep
                            Wrong, wrong, wrong

Comment

New NSIC App is great ! Lines up video with radio too --- such an improvement!
                              Hope SMSU in particular continues with the radio feed next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                                Nothing official on whether Kobe King will be a Maverick this season, or continue his wanna-be rap star dream.
                                https://lacrossetribune.com/sports/l...ecc946484.html
                                This puts a fork in that rumor. There is only room for one King in the NSIC. (When the team is not infected, and that foot is healed). Go Warriors!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X