Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Regional - What Might Have Been

Saturday morning in Maryville. Disappointed fans were turned away, while players, coaches, trainers, scorekeepers and referees were all screened Saturday morning and fortunately everyone passed the screening. Several of the referees struggled with the surprise eye-screening thrown their way from Northwest Missouri officials, and those who failed were immediately assigned to the afternoon session.

Two of the best from the Sooner State took the floor and the regional kicked off at noonat 23-9. SNU advances to the all-GAC semi-final Sunday nightTuesday nightSunday night

Comment

Made me smile, Mr Wizard. Thanks for your work and may you stay safe during these difficult times. God Bless!

Comment

Very nice post Mr.Wizard. March Madness has turned into March Sadness.

Comment

Thanks for a few minutes distraction. I actually thought of doing the same thing over the weekend, but couldn't get the motivation to sit down and write it out. I simulated the games on Massey and had the same result, Northwest over Southern Nazarene in the finals. It would've been a really fun tournament with an inevitable result.

Comment

You left out the part about when the officials tried to find a stopwatch to make sure there should still be time on the clock when the shot left Hudgins hand. They couldn't find one and due to the semi-quarantine they had to use a cell phone timer.
            (Somethings are hard to forget)

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post
              You left out the part about when the officials tried to find a stopwatch to make sure there should still be time on the clock when the shot left Hudgins hand. They couldn't find one and due to the semi-quarantine they had to use a cell phone timer.
              Some things deserve ridicule.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post
                I didn't know Emporia was in the regional.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

I didn't know Emporia was in the regional.
                  Went over after the Lady Hornets were finished in their 21st NCAA Tourney of the last 24 years.:wink:

Comment

Very entertaining read and a good break from everything else. Guess no co-national champion t-shirts for us now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X