Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that Hawkins and Hudgins got hosed here, and I can't stand the "2 per region" model, but I've followed all of these players all year, and I think Jhonathan Dunn should've been the first pick from the Central Region on the AA team.

Comment

Originally posted by D2Hoops_Fan View Post
      I agree that Hawkins and Hudgins got hosed here, and I can't stand the "2 per region" model, but I've followed all of these players all year, and I think Jhonathan Dunn should've been the first pick from the Central Region on the AA team.
      Maybe...Parker fox was more than deserving as well. Guess this why they limit it to 2 per region. Just too bad for teams/players in the stronger regions. There will always be deserving guys left off any AA team, but 2 per region just seems too arbitrary.

Comment

So now Hudgins named to d2cca first team all American. Not sure of the process for this system, but additional evidence that the prior coaches all American system is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Already being done
          I meant to 46 or something. ;)

Comment

Seems like a totally different take from D2 Bulletin All American. These lists are all over the place.

http://www.smallcollegehoops.com/PostseasonHonors.html

Comment

Originally posted by D2Hoops_Fan View Post
              Seems like a totally different take from D2 Bulletin All American. These lists are all over the place.

http://www.smallcollegehoops.com/PostseasonHonors.html
              They're trying to get rid of Trevor Hudgins too...he's a sophomore not a senior!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X