Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Don't recall anybody asking or expecting you to feel bad for "us guys". I rather doubt you ever felt bad about the Winona blowup with Leaf, which was kind of like bankruptcy, a little at time and then all at once. Sort of opened the door for "you guys" actually. We, of course, feel cheated watching Brown and Gove turn the West Texas program from dormant to powerhouse while WSU struggles with mediocrity. It's all on the back of one high and mighty new hire AD who either didn't comprehend who built that program, or worse, didn't care. And the way they treated John Smith and the rest of those teams is really incomprehensible. Why would any school take so little interest in that legacy? Leaf fiasco or no Leaf fiasco. What did they have to do with that? Sure they came late to the party with half hearted honors but too little too late far as I'm concerned. If only Larry Holstad had stuck around a little longer. He would not have made the same pompous mistake. But it was a long time ago now. Life goes on. Hope springs eternal.
    They were just showing Smith on TV!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

They were just showing Smith on TV!
      In context of the meltdown game. After seeing what I saw today I feel a little less cheated.

Comment

https://t.co/5hCag5wg0t

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X