Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

If this cuts into Corvon Seales's minutes then whats the point?
    He won't actually be sitting on the bench. He will hand out cupcakes to the opposing fans, a la Mav legend Heather Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

He won't actually be sitting on the bench. He will hand out cupcakes to the opposing fans, a la Mav legend Heather Johnson.
      If he does he will be doing it somewhere else.

https://www.verbalcommits.com/players/corvon-seales

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Wow. This is big news that I'm hearing for the first time. I wonder what the deal is.

Comment

Well here is a picture from last year.

MSU Men's Basketball
          @MinnStateMBBallOct 14, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Wow. This is big news that I'm hearing for the first time. I wonder what the deal is.
            Probably why they went out and got the other guy. Or he could be leaving because they went out and got the other guy. More likely the former I expect.

Comment

Probably why they went out and got the other guy. Or he could be leaving because they went out and got the other guy. More likely the former I expect.
              I would agree. He was starting and really coming on at the end of the season. He had a good group coming back for next year. I'm out of the loop with this shutdown- I have a lot more personal contacts with football and women's basketball than men's basketball.

Comment

This is why we can't have nice things. We didn't deserve his jovial on court nature.

Comment

Comment

With his on court demeanor its a loss for the entire league. Guy seemed to really enjoy himself on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

With his on court demeanor its a loss for the entire league. Guy seemed to really enjoy himself on the floor.
                      Who is this and what have you done with Simple?

Comment

I always enjoy players who like a little give and take with opposing fans. If they're talking yo me, they may mot concentrate as well on hitting that 15 footer. :)

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                          I always enjoy players who like a little give and take with opposing fans. If they're talking yo me, they may mot concentrate as well on hitting that 15 footer. :)
                          [See: Brett Putz, 2009 Regional Tournament First Round]

Comment

Nick Ferrarini leaving Wayne State......transferring to Nebraska-Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post

That sucks. For Wayne and for the NSIC/D2 in general.

Looks like non-NSIC SD School of Mines is also losing a kid (Damani Hayes) to a D1 (USD):

https://mobile.twitter.com/Northstar...76165304897536

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post

ughhh anyone else leaving? I have heard of an Iowa hs school signee?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X