X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    Let's just keep adding lines to the courts, pretty soon everywhere will look like the floor of the Pentagon. There are more lines on that thing than the 90's Dallas Cowboys locker room!

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Let's just keep adding lines to the courts, pretty soon everywhere will look like the floor of the Pentagon. There are more lines on that thing than the 90's Dallas Cowboys locker room!

Leave a comment:

• Millsy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
    Amazing. SMSU getting a new floor because of this. Now it will have some line there. Oh well. new floor is good!
    Time to paint a 16 inch wide "line" from 20'9" to 22'1" and if your foot is anywhere in that area or beyond, it is a three. Then when it does move back to the new distance, you just have to be behind it.

Leave a comment:

• MrMustang
    replied
    Amazing. SMSU getting a new floor because of this. Now it will have some line there. Oh well. new floor is good!

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Millsy View Post

It could when it probably requires sanding and refinishing/revarnishing the whole gym floor.
    I inquired about having my family donate the $$$ for an emblem at midcourt of the Taylor Center in honor of our parents soon after it was built. It didn't really have anything. After I got the figure back I decided that it wasn't worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Millsy
    replied
    Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    Financial Impact! Does it really cost that much to paint two lines?
    It could when it probably requires sanding and refinishing/revarnishing the whole gym floor.

Leave a comment:

• DapperDan
    replied
    Financial Impact! Does it really cost that much to paint two lines?

Leave a comment:

• wscsuperfan
    started a topic 3 pt line staying put next year

3 pt line staying put next year

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X