Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIAA 2020-2021 Basketball Schedules

22-game conference schedule means you play 2 teams once and everybody else home-and-home. No non-conference games. Season starts Nov. 19.

Founded in 1912, the MIAA is a 14-member conference of NCAA Division II institutions in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Nebraska.

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
    22-game conference schedule means you play 2 teams once and everybody else home-and-home. No non-conference games. Season starts Nov. 19.
    My math says with 14 teams that you would play 9 of the other 13 twice and 4 teams only once for 22 games. For the Mules I believe the single game teams were Newman, Emporia, Northeastern & Rogers.
    Last edited by Randy; 06-21-2020, 08:24 PM. Reason: It's Newman, not Washburn, that isn't played twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post

My math says with 14 teams that you would play 9 of the other 13 twice and 4 teams only once for 22 games. For the Mules I believe the single game teams were Washburn, Emporia, Northeastern & Rogers.
      I actually kind of like this. I wish more games but conference only makes for tougher competition. No more teams that most Junior Colleges would give a run for the win. Basketball is a long way off will just wait and see if it will be played.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post

My math says with 14 teams that you would play 9 of the other 13 twice and 4 teams only once for 22 games. For the Mules I believe the single game teams were Washburn, Emporia, Northeastern & Rogers.
        As with most math related questions, you are right and I am wrong. I looked at the MWSU schedule wrong.

Comment

Actually Mule4ever we play you guys twice. Washburn's single game opponents are Fort Hays and UNK on the road and Lincoln and Pitt at home. Everyone else is home and home. I like it. I wish we got two games against the NSIC or GAC in Kansas City like we did last year. Those were fun games to kick off the 2019-20 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
            Actually Mule4ever we play you guys twice. Washburn's single game opponents are Fort Hays and UNK on the road and Lincoln and Pitt at home. Everyone else is home and home. I like it. I wish we got two games against the NSIC or GAC in Kansas City like we did last year. Those were fun games to kick off the 2019-20 season.
            I messed that up. When I saw Emporia was only being played once, I made the incorrect assumption that Washburn would only be played once also. It's Newman that CentralMO only plays once.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X