Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winona State receives a commitment from 6'8 Drew Adams from Eastview High School in Woodbury, MN.

Comment

We'll take another Hilmer! https://www.thegazette.com/subject/s...ZRwIKOpSmjrlm4 It will be a bit, but will be fun to have the brothers playing together!

Comment

In addition to the recent big Winona just picked up a nice looking 6'4" combo guard . I think we can say that WSU men's basketball has finally shaken off all the Leaf dust.

Comment

Augustana goes into Wisconsin for their most recent signing.

https://twitter.com/WisBBYearbook/st...155352065?s=19

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
            In addition to the recent big Winona just picked up a nice looking 6'4" combo guard . I think we can say that WSU men's basketball has finally shaken off all the Leaf dust.
            Was thinking the same thing. Recruiting seems to be picking up. I sure hope there's a season this coming year. Could be a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
              Augustana goes into Wisconsin for their most recent signing.

https://twitter.com/WisBBYearbook/st...155352065?s=19
              Wonder if this was a case of a kid waiting for more offers (he had three -- from Augie, Michigan Tech and Winona State). None materialize, and two other players snap up their offers from Winona State in the last couple of days, leaving him a choice between Augie and Michigan Tech. In these uncertain times, he probably felt a little pressure to pull the trigger and ended up making the decision he thought was best for him. (No slight against Michigan Tech, a fine school.) Sometimes recruiting is a game of musical chairs. You can lose a seat in a hurry. I see that quite a bit living in ACC country.

Just idle musing. Need something to speculate about these days, with no actual games in store for a long time. In any event, I wish him well and hope he has a great career at Augie.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Ridge Viking View Post

Wonder if this was a case of a kid waiting for more offers (he had three -- from Augie, Michigan Tech and Winona State). None materialize, and two other players snap up their offers from Winona State in the last couple of days, leaving him a choice between Augie and Michigan Tech. In these uncertain times, he probably felt a little pressure to pull the trigger and ended up making the decision he thought was best for him. (No slight against Michigan Tech, a fine school.) Sometimes recruiting is a game of musical chairs. You can lose a seat in a hurry. I see that quite a bit living in ACC country.

Just idle musing. Need something to speculate about these days, with no actual games in store for a long time. In any event, I wish him well and hope he has a great career at Augie.
                A plausible musing.

After watching a few short highlight clips of Zac Johnson, it made me realize I could not name the last lefty guard to play a meaningful role for Augie.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

A plausible musing.

After watching a few short highlight clips of Zac Johnson, it made me realize I could not name the last lefty guard to play a meaningful role for Augie.
                  National Champion Austin Saugstad, obvi.

Comment

Kyreese Willingham commits to Mavs.

Had offers to play football at MSU, SMSU and Northern as well. And from, gulp, Concordia for basketball.

Edit: To tie it into the previous posts in the thread. Kyreese is left handed.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                      Kyreese Willingham commits to Mavs.

Had offers to play football at MSU, SMSU and Northern as well. And from, gulp, Concordia for basketball.

Edit: To tie it into the previous posts in the thread. Kyreese is left handed.
                      Any idea how his game compares to brother who currently plays for MSU?

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

My opinion is Kyreese has the higher ceiling. Some may disagree, but his game reminds me of Gage Wooten (they are similar size and each left-handed, but not the basis of my comparison).

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

My opinion is Kyreese has the higher ceiling. Some may disagree, but his game reminds me of Gage Wooten (they are similar size and each left-handed, but not the basis of my comparison).
                            An Augieholic favorite there...

Comment

Kyrese is a good player. Watched him many time when Marshall plays Waseca. Great rivalry. Kyrese is better than Malik.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X