Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Ridge Viking View Post

Wonder if this was a case of a kid waiting for more offers (he had three -- from Augie, Michigan Tech and Winona State). None materialize, and two other players snap up their offers from Winona State in the last couple of days, leaving him a choice between Augie and Michigan Tech. In these uncertain times, he probably felt a little pressure to pull the trigger and ended up making the decision he thought was best for him.
      Like Augieholic said, it's certainly plausible. At the same time, he sat on that offer from Winona State for seven months before those other two offers were snatched up by other recruits. It's possible he didn't exactly have his heart set on Winona whether those offers had taken his off the table or not.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Like Augieholic said, it's certainly plausible. At the same time, he sat on that offer from Winona State for seven months before those other two offers were snatched up by other recruits. It's possible he didn't exactly have his heart set on Winona whether those offers had taken his off the table or not.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Hows the arm??

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Welcome aboard!

Hows the arm??
            If I could only go back in time ...

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRico View Post

If I could only go back in time ...

Comment

That's funny. I was just throwing my comment out there to see if it would get a little banter going with the Winona fans.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

That's funny. I was just throwing my comment out there to see if it would get a little banter going with the Winona fans.

Comment

Last edited by Moorhead123; 09-28-2020, 11:16 PM.

Comment

New Sheriff in Town. Might be the first recruit lost to St. Thomas. Minot and Bemidji were offering.

https://twitter.com/RyanJamesMN/stat...07849170210816

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                        New Sheriff in Town. Might be the first recruit lost to St. Thomas. Minot and Bemidji were offering.

Also, looks like he is a walk-on at ust.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Lol

Comment

Comment

Nice pick up for sure. Josh Streit is the one I will be waiting to see on. Offers from St Cloud, Denver, CalPoly, NDSU, St. Thomas as well as a football offer from SDSU.

Northern was his first offer and his brothers play football at NSU, so we'll see if that works out in our favor or not.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Nice pick up for sure. Josh Streit is the one I will be waiting to see on. Offers from St Cloud, Denver, CalPoly, NDSU, St. Thomas as well as a football offer from SDSU.

Northern was his first offer and his brothers play football at NSU, so we'll see if that works out in our favor or not.
                                You are right, Streit is probably their top guy...assuming he is going D1, but who knows.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X