Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That stinks. Looks like 40 minutes a game for the 5 starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
      It's going to take some big time guts for us to make a deep run and likely some of the best basketball production out of Kobe and Gus in whatever amount of time they log.

Comment

If Parker can stay out of foul trouble....

Comment

Are the media breaks still every 5 minutes or do they change to 4 minutes in the tournament?

Comment

Have we learned how to watch these games yet via stream?

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
              Have we learned how to watch these games yet via stream?
              Typically the host team has a website with links to watch.

like this: https://nsuwolves.com/sports/2021/2/...al-region.aspx

Comment

NSICNetwork.com will carry the games.

Comment

In non-regional news

The Wolves have two players signed

Jackson Moni is one of five up for ND Mr. Basketball

Trey Longstreet is listed as one of ten up for MN Mr. Basketball (obviously going to Chet)

Comment

Well, I wanted to get this out before things completely blow up. The last four years have been an absolute blast as a Northern fan. The team this year was very fun to cheer for. I don't know where NSU basketball will be by next fall, but I wanted to take a minute to show appreciation for the guys on this years team.

Parker Fox is an incredible basketball player. He is so much fun to cheer for when he is on your team. I know opposing fans hated him, but he seemed to have the respect of opponents. I know some NSU fans didn't care for some of his emotion and even more didn't care for his constant lobbying with officials. He is the most athletically gifted player I have ever seen at NSU. I truly enjoyed watching him play over the past three years. I will be a fan no matter where he decides to finish his playing career.

Andrew Kallman was never the flashiest player, but he was always a solid guy on the floor. He was so versatile and able to do whatever he was called upon to do. Whether it was running the offense and leading in assists, spotting up and spreading the floor, driving to the basket for a dunk, grabbing rebounds, or defending the opposing teams best wing player Andrew was up for it. I don't know what he plans to do with his extra year, but I would love to see him back in Aberdeen.

Mason Stark is one of my favorite Wolves of all-time. He looks like the kid down the street, but always gets buckets when he needs to. The NW game was a tough one, but I have no doubt he will bounce back and be great next year.

Tommy is growing into a great player as well. His defense is so important for NSU, as is his ability to create his own shot or shots for his teammates.

Jordan Belka is another guy that does whatever the team needs. This was no more evident than the NW game where he was called on to defend one of the best players in the country. He held his own and gave Northern a chance for the win. He was a sharpshooter to start the season, but cooled off the last half. I can see him being a real offensive threat next year.

Roko was another fun guy to cheer for. He always played hard and looked like a guy that was fun to play with. Bergan will continue to be a huge part of NSU going forward as a defensive stopper in the middle and more of an offensive threat as well. Kobe did more than I could've imagined after not playing all year. I look forward to seeing him develop at NSU. Gus hit some big shots in the postseason as well.

I don't know what the future holds for NSU basketball. The support and resources are there, but it is very difficult to maintain the level of play the Wolves have had over the last four years. Go Wolves!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• We will be fine.

Comment

• Congrats TMZ, our whole team leaves...which is all it takes to give you a shot at the North division Title. Happy for our guys moving on. Losing talent sucks, but they choose us to begin with, which is all the more praise. Keep chucking darts, excited for the next two year out prediction.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Congrats TMZ, our whole team leaves...which is all it takes to give you a shot at the North division Title. Happy for our guys moving on. Losing talent sucks, but they choose us to begin with, which is all the more praise. Keep chucking darts, excited for the next two year out prediction.
                              I will keep chucking darts since they keep hitting bullseyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

I will keep chucking darts since they keep hitting bullseyes.
                                Lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X