Clear All

Northern has offered Carter Lancaster.

Comment

Comment

Interesting

Comment

*bump ;)

Comment

So I had heard a rumor that our PG was coming back next year...and that seems to be the case. Verbal Commits has him back on the roster and his Twitter Bio says Northern State. That is great news for the Wolves. Tommy really improved over the season and he is a perfect fit with the rest of the team coming back. I'm excited to see this team play, hopefully they get the chance to do that in 2021.

Comment

Correct, I spoke with him a few days ago and said he would be in town Monday. Glad he decided to not leave. Also, heard a few weeks ago that the kid from Arizona will not be in school this year as he is going on a mission trip.

Comment

That is big news. Thought Chapman really improved over the season last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                  That is big news. Thought Chapman really improved over the season last year.
                  Chapman was ok, but Tommy Chatman will really make a difference for the Wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Chapman was ok, but Tommy Chatman will really make a difference for the Wolves.
                    Tomato...tomato

Comment

Two new Wolves added to the roster. A transfer, Solomon Bach from Watertown S.D., and Samuel Ragner from Watertown, MN. Solomon was 2019-20 UMAC Freshman of the Year at University of Northwestern.

Comment

Maybe this is old news, but my wife likes those house hunting shows and the Phillips were on. All Saul cared about that a house needed a basketball court. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                          Maybe this is old news, but my wife likes those house hunting shows and the Phillips were on. All Saul cared about that a house needed a basketball court. lol.
                          First aired in March

Comment

Jacksen Moni has committed.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                              Jacksen Moni has committed.

Comment

Think he was only offered by NSU, Mary and Mayville.

The Wolves had another offer the other day in which he had only received D1 offers. Recruiting is a wild and fun world. Just hope to get to see hoops again.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X