Really? I never saw that

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
        He had an offer from the Bison as well.

Comment

Yes, you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

The Wolves had another offer the other day in which he had only received D1 offers. Recruiting is a wild and fun world. Just hope to get to see hoops again.
            The person I was referring to was Reid Grant who has just committed to UND today.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

The person I was referring to was Reid Grant who has just committed to UND today.
              Sather strikes again

Comment

!!!HOMER ALERT!!!

I'm sure it won't happen, but looking at the Wolves schedule it's tough to find any losses. There is so much uncertainty that you never know, but NSU has a real chance of going into that last weekend hosting Moorhead at 14-0. There will undoubtedly be an off night or 2 in there somewhere, but I believe that Northern can beat most of the teams in the North even if they don't play their A game. Let's hope we all have a healthy and complete season.

Comment

Comment

Looks like Northern added a few football players to the basketball roster. Clemens and walk-on Ragner are not on the roster.

Comment

Looks like Northern added a few football players to the basketball roster. Clemens and walk-on Ragner are not on the roster.
                      So with 2 Streits added to the roster is this a recruiting tool for little brother? Or could it be a COVID contingency plan to add a few more players to the roster to have the added depth just in case?

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

So with 2 Streits added to the roster is this a recruiting tool for little brother? Or could it be a COVID contingency plan to add a few more players to the roster to have the added depth just in case?
                        $20 on the former

Comment

With D1 offers, he may be willing to chase that, but in sure he is aware of the addition he'd make to NSU. Our men's team is starting to look like the women's with such a deep bench, but as in any sport, I love that. Make kids work for spots and if they make it, great, if not they can move on to somewhere else that works better for them.

Comment

Very curious on that

Comment

Schloe was a stud basketball player so that is a nice potential addition.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X