Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the conference tourney or regional? I understood it as no fans at the NSIC or the Summit tourneys would be surprised of they changed it but perhaps.

As of now there is 25% capacity for events on NSU campus but still no ticket information for the regional.

Comment

Hearing rumor of some limited tickets possibly available for conference tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
        Hearing rumor of some limited tickets possibly available for conference tournament.
        Interesting.

I would hope at minimum they reach out to teams, utilize the space and entrances and allow families, guardians, and significant others to attend. That wouldn't be a ton of people and would mean a lot to the players and the families to make that sort of accommodation. I think we'd all love to see it packed with anyone who feels safe enough to go but this is the lease they should do, in my opinion.

Comment

Always love when Northern and Augie get to match up, certainly could see this game going either way, im sure it will be a fun one. Really bummed it's at 4pm so I won't get to see it though.

Comment

I was looking for some information on the regional tournament and ran across this site. I'm a loooong time Northern basketball fan, so I decided to join and perhaps contribute every now and then. I really think Northern can make a run in the post season this year and am looking forward to watch them play at home in the regional (as long as I can secure tickets). I haven't heard much about ticket distribution yet. Do Wolves Club members get priority, or is it all just general admission? Are the tickets good for all sessions, or are they going to clear the gym out between games? Anyone have the inside scoop?

Comment

Originally posted by where'swaldo View Post
              I was looking for some information on the regional tournament and ran across this site. I'm a loooong time Northern basketball fan, so I decided to join and perhaps contribute every now and then. I really think Northern can make a run in the post season this year and am looking forward to watch them play at home in the regional (as long as I can secure tickets). I haven't heard much about ticket distribution yet. Do Wolves Club members get priority, or is it all just general admission? Are the tickets good for all sessions, or are they going to clear the gym out between games? Anyone have the inside scoop?
              Welcome!

https://nsuwolves.com/news/2021/3/8/...ournament.aspx

Comment

Thanks! I guess I should have looked there first.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bummer.

Comment

Did he sprain it entering the transfer portal? :)

Seems interesting timing. Hope he is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Did he sprain it entering the transfer portal? :)

Seems interesting timing. Hope he is ok.
                            This was just explained in another thread but Saul had said during the conference tourney that Roko wanted to be in touch with some teams back in Croatia about playing ball after college and in order to do that he had to enter the transfer portal.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

This was just explained in another thread but Saul had said during the conference tourney that Roko wanted to be in touch with some teams back in Croatia about playing ball after college and in order to do that he had to enter the transfer portal.

Comment

It's a messageboard? No way!

I just didn't get what you meant about timing. He enter the portal in January.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X