Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post

My first post signaling trouble. Look how far the team fell before change was made. Not only was coach K terrible but now he is a quitter. Why was he given so much time. The administration needs to take a long hard look at itself. The first post was Jan 2017
    I don't know that "quitter" is fair. People about to be fired are often given a chance to resign instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post

I don't know that "quitter" is fair. People about to be fired are often given a chance to resign instead.
      That's fair. It's over just frustrated it took so long. Hopefully on to better times. No more rants on previous coach.

Comment

• Who will hire the new coach is the pressing question.

Comment

• Would hate to see it for UIU, but it would be interesting to see what Brooks McKowen could do with a program like UCM that could provide some actual support. And would be easier to recruit.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Yette View Post
            Would hate to see it for UIU, but it would be interesting to see what Brooks McKowen could do with a program like UCM that could provide some actual support. And would be easier to recruit.
            Interesting thought. But that area is "home" for Brooks, so hard to see that one for me personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Interesting thought. But that area is "home" for Brooks, so hard to see that one for me personally.
              I could see it. "that could provide some actual support" is doing a lot of the work in that thought.

Comment

• New hire sounds like it is getting close...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mule Man View Post
                  New hire sounds like it is getting close...
                  who are the possibilities?

Comment

• Hopefully it comes out soon. Ties to the midwest...can't say until it comes out. I know of at least two that are in the running.

Comment

• Sounds exciting.

Comment

• Congrats to UCM. You're getting one heck of a coach.

Comment

• It's definitely an exciting day to be a Mules fan!!!!!! Welcome aboard coach Bohac!

Comment

• Here's the press release.

https://ucmathletics.com/news/2023/3...l-history.aspx

Maybe he will bring the freshman point guard with him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                              Here's the press release.

Hope not… I don’t ever want to see that kid again! ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                                Here's the press release.

I doubt it. Betting he heads up to D1.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X