Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Yes Whitelow will start. King will be the off guard. I do like this lineup.
    Agreed, Whitelow starts at the one. I was penciling this out the other day.

PG: Whitelow
    SG: King
    SF: Taylor
    PF: A. Dillon
    C: Lo

First off the bench: Martens (so much positional flexibility)
    Next: Klug, Rosner (both guys have experience and will play a nice role)
    Rest: Peyton (showed some flashes last year) and Riak (backing up Lo when needed), Flowers (not sure what role he has)

Potential Redshirts:
    Dillon brothers
    Malik Abdual-Wahid
    Arenz
    Lomas

I really like the look of this team. A little thin up front, but with Martens' ability to play down low, that's not as much of a concern as it could be.

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post

Rest: Peyton (showed some flashes last year) and Riak (backing up Lo when needed), Flowers (not sure what role he has)

Potential Redshirts:
      Dillon brothers
      Malik Abdual-Wahid
      Arenz
      Lomas

I really like the look of this team. A little thin up front, but with Martens' ability to play down low, that's not as much of a concern as it could be.
      They are strong at guard. Martens is a little undersized but a good backup. Riak flounders. Ok for short minutes but not much more. Not much in the line of backup bigs. What has been shown of Peyton he seems decent but very small sample sizes. Can't offer any thoughts on Flowers. Heard Abdual-Wahid has talent and upside but you hate to count on freshmen. I prefer them to redshirt if possible. Could be next year's Taylor replacement. Very strong starting five. Don't see any scrubs on the team but there definitely is a dropoff with the bench.

Comment

Potential Redshirts:
        Dillon brothers
        Malik Abdual-Wahid
        Arenz
        Lomas

Comment

[QUOTE=Moorhead123;n536347]

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

They are strong at guard. Martens is a little undersized but a good backup. Riak flounders. Ok for short minutes but not much more. Not much in the line of backup bigs. What has been shown of Peyton he seems decent but very small sample sizes. Can't offer any thoughts on Flowers. Heard Abdual-Wahid has talent and upside but you hate to count on freshmen. I prefer them to redshirt if possible. Could be next year's Taylor replacement. Very strong starting five. Don't see any scrubs on the team but there definitely is a dropoff with the bench.
            The team is solid through the top 8 or 9. But the lack of depth at the 4 and 5 is frightening. Hope they can play big and stay healthy.

Comment

Comment

That would definitely move MSU back into the upper echelon. Holt and King on the wings is a big problem for nsic opponents. MSU still young, but king addition is a big step for them. Nsic south just got even tougher if king is on roster.

Comment

While always entertaining and intense, the match up between WSU and MSU will be even better with the King on King match up possible. Lots of royalty on the court at once......

Comment

While always entertaining and intense, the match up between WSU and MSU will be even better with the King on King match up possible. Lots of royalty on the court at once......
                    If only the Mavs has been able to retain their Jester, Seales.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

If only the Mavs has been able to retain their Jester, Seales.
                      Not sure there are enough basketballs on the 12 ball rack for that potential roster if Seales was still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

Not sure there are enough basketballs on the 12 ball rack for that potential roster if Seales was still there.

Comment

Seales was a gift that we did not fully appreciate until it was too late.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X