X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIAA starting this weekend?

I just saw where Pitt State has an exhibition this weekend:

https://twitter.com/PittStGorillas/s...34417013714944

I thought there were going to be no exhibitions or scrimmages this season. This is great. I can't wait to see some basketball, although I think the GAC is still not planning on playing until after the new year(?)

Any insight on the NSIC?

Originally posted by D2Hoops_Fan View Post
    I just saw where Pitt State has an exhibition this weekend:

https://twitter.com/PittStGorillas/s...34417013714944

I thought there were going to be no exhibitions or scrimmages this season. This is great. I can't wait to see some basketball, although I think the GAC is still not planning on playing until after the new year(?)

Any insight on the NSIC?
    Meh, they are playing Tabor. Would be better off scrimmaging themselves.

Comment

Last year Bethany College (same conf. as Tabor) beat Pitt St. in Pittsburg. Tabor typically is usually at the top of that conference so as Lee Corso would say, "not so fast my friend".

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
          Last year Bethany College (same conf. as Tabor) beat Pitt St. in Pittsburg. Tabor typically is usually at the top of that conference so as Lee Corso would say, "not so fast my friend".
          Like I said, they are playing Tabor. 60 point win for PSU.
          Last edited by Thepeman; 11-15-2020, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Good for Pitt State. They had a lot of newcomers light up the box score. It looks like the Gorillas might be much better this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
              Good for Pitt State. They had a lot of newcomers light up the box score. It looks like the Gorillas might be much better this year.
              Btech, now you are a smart basketball fan. It was Tabor they beat! Like I said earlier, PSU would have gotten better had they had an inter-squad scrimmage.

Comment

Good point. I am so starved for basketball that I am just trying to stay positive. I hope we can play the majority of our MIAA games this year. We find out on Tues or Wed if we get to play FHSU and UNK. Good luck to you guys on getting things started. Hopefully your Sat game is a go.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm excited for some MIAA basketball and college basketball again, period. Looking forward to following the Mules game tomorrow, although I'm being cautiously optimistic about this season. Coach K really brought in some solid talent with D1 transfer guards Ja'Cor Nelson and Cameron Hunter and this Easton Darling kid averaged 26.2 pts a game in HS in Iowa last season. That being said, the Mules aren't returning much in the way of scoring other than Pinkney and the jury is still out on if Coach K can get this year's squad to gel together on the court. Here's to the start of another MIAA season! Good luck to all!

Comment

Originally posted by mulesfan58 View Post
                        I'm excited for some MIAA basketball and college basketball again, period. Looking forward to following the Mules game tomorrow, although I'm being cautiously optimistic about this season. Coach K really brought in some solid talent with D1 transfer guards Ja'Cor Nelson and Cameron Hunter and this Easton Darling kid averaged 26.2 pts a game in HS in Iowa last season. That being said, the Mules aren't returning much in the way of scoring other than Pinkney and the jury is still out on if Coach K can get this year's squad to gel together on the court. Here's to the start of another MIAA season! Good luck to all!

I would love to see MULES BASKETBALL again.......what year will that be? Until (AD) Jerry Hughes wakes up from his coma and gets a good coach, it ain't happening. Mules fans have been masking for years during the coach K era so that won't be anything new. Still, good luck to current team (make me eat crow)..

Comment

Okay, we're off to the usual "Slouch" K coaching job as the Mules lose 86 - 80 at Lincoln. I'm already looking forward to watching a winning program like the Mules baseball team.

P.S. The Jennies should have the Multi all to themselves and make the Mules go play in Garrison Gym where they belong..
                          Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 11-21-2020, 06:00 PM.

Comment

NW men and women each beat RSU by 8 in OK

Comment

Interesting note as I watched the replay of the game against Rogers State. During the 2nd half (17 minute mark), NW had a Jr, 2 Soph, and 2 true Fr. on the floor. Rogers State is a very good team and they are currently 0-2. Just glad we do not have to play them in the near future.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X