• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mustangs continue to be young and unpredictable

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
      Mustangs continue to be young and unpredictable
      It was an encouraging weekend on the women's side though....

Comment

Despite 2 losses, lots of positives from the weekend. Hopefully we can turn the corner now and get rolling.

Comment

For your viewing pleasure..... (almost posted in the Augie thread too)

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
            For your viewing pleasure..... (almost posted in the Augie thread too)
            Thanks, but when I take strolls down memory lane, I focus my attention on videos like this: https://twitter.com/AugieMensBball/s...89771196907522

I do miss a few of those players though. Fun to see more than a single highlight clip or two of some of them. Not a bad team for the Vikes. SMSU was just better that game.
            Last edited by MrAugustana; 04-01-2020, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
              I do miss a few of those players though. Fun to see more than a single highlight clip or two of some of them. Not a bad team for the Vikes. SMSU was just better that game.
              I had totally forgotten that Augie was the 7 seed in the region....

Comment

Mustangs have gotten a couple of decent looking recruits over the past few days. I think Omot from MVL could end up being pretty good.

Comment

First real court upgrade at SMSU in about 20 years

Comment

First real court upgrade at SMSU in about 20 years

I like it. I've noticed a lot of small touches to the RA Facility and PE building that I really like. Hopefully we see more stuff like this.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

I like it. I've noticed a lot of small touches to the RA Facility and PE building that I really like. Hopefully we see more stuff like this.
                      I've been hoping that they would upgrade the bleachers in the PE Gym.....maybe another 50 years from now

Comment

2020-21 schedule
                        https://smsumustangs.com/sports/mens...ball/schedule/

Cross-divisional games
                        Home: vs. UMC/BSU, vs. Minot/UMary
                        Road: at MSUM/NSU, at UMD/SCSU

USF at SMSU to close the season on Feb. 20. Looks like all travel partner matchups are like this.

SMSU/USF and WSC/Augie doing something funky with their weekend matchups, going to a Fri/Sun and Thu/Sat schedule for when they're paired. Not sure if other pairings nearby each other are doing the same.

Comment

I've been hoping that they would upgrade the bleachers in the PE Gym.....maybe another 50 years from now
                          Yeah, same. I think that whole gym needs some attention. It would be cool if they could put in actual stadium seating, but I'm sure that would compromise the capacity.

Comment

Comment

Purdy.

Comment

Here's a feature profile on two of SMSU's signings for 2021

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X