Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIAA--Week 2

Interesting week coming up. South travels North this week. Washburn, MO Southern, NWMS, Pitt St, Emporia St. and MO Western are all at home against teams traveling north. Hays travels to UNK on Sat in their only game of the week to wrap things up. The most intriguing match-ups to me are NWMS's two games at home against Lincoln and UCM. Lincoln looks to be improved and UCM is coming off a nice win over Pitt St. Lincoln has the best win so far with their win over MO Southern. It will be interesting to see how Emporia St. fairs at home against two teams that they should beat in Newman & UCO. ESU stands alone at 3-0 at the top of the standings. Are they for real?

In watching the Lincoln/Missouri Southern game, Cam Martin spent most of the first half on the bench. I think he might have only played about 4 min., as he picked up 3 quick fouls. Big reason LU was able to win this game. Will be interesting to see how NW plays as they only have 1 game under their belt. I am quite sure Coach McCollum was not happy with the defensive effort against Rogers State and with 2 true Freshmen playing quite a bit, you can bet they spent much of the break working on defense. Time will tell and I too think it is a balanced league.

Comment

Comment

And FYI we (the Lions) do get back one of the more prolific 3-point shooters in NCAA history this week. Should provide quite a boost.

Comment

Wizard-Who do you guys get back?

Comment

Alright I fell for it. Coach Boschee is back. Ha ha!

Comment

It was a little bit of humor, but also some truth to it. Assistant Coach Paul McMahon did a nice job, really a great job, taking what was mostly a new team and getting off to a 3-1 start. But will be good to have the boss man back on the sidelines, after Coach Boschee was quarantined the past 14 days.

Comment

Looks like Covid may have caught Emporia State as both of their upcoming games this week have been postponed.

Comment

Sure wish we had some games to talk about. Mighty boring on this side.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                    Sure wish we had some games to talk about. Mighty boring on this side.
                    You are welcome to join us here. You will be busy in another month.

Comment

only fans alllowed at Dec NW home games will be families of players/coaches

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                        only fans alllowed at Dec NW home games will be families of players/coaches
                        When I first saw this, I thought maybe NW was getting aggressive with the live stream...

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

When I first saw this, I thought maybe NW was getting aggressive with the live stream...
                          Alternative revenue streams...

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Granted it's early, but this is the best thing I've seen on the internet today!

Comment

NW hangs on to beat UCM 74-67 after getting out to a 20 pt lead in 2nd half.
                              Last edited by NWFanatic; 12-04-2020, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X