Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a lot of questions about this list until I read that it is in alphabetical order, not by rank. 4 NSIC teams listed.

https://northernsun.org/news/2021/2/...announced.aspx

Comment

Let's go Mustangs!

Comment

Teams under consideration for regional play.

https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/basket...gional-ranking

Comment

Nice win in the Quarterfinals by the Lady Beavers! Exciting game to watch.
          Millsy

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post
            I haven't watched a happier team than the BSU women in a while. The bench was doing piggy back rides and the Major League foot stomp stuff. Chels is killing it

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

I haven't watched a happier team than the BSU women in a while. The bench was doing piggy back rides and the Major League foot stomp stuff. Chels is killing it
              She is and I couldn't be happier for her.

Comment

Quick note for next year: Northern signee Jordyn Hilgemann jumped from 3rd to 1st on the Marshall (MN) GBB career scoring list tonight, passing Macie Michelson (South Dakota State) and Shannon Bolden (University of Minnesota).

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post
                  Watched that win over CU. Now that the Mavs lost a 15 point halftime lead to SCSU I want the Green Beavers to take it all.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X