Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Saul Phillips is a former Division I men's basketball coach who achieved significant success by mid-major standards and then took a higher level job and was unsuccessful by mid-major standards. So having to go from a medium-level D1 job to a D2 job would probably give simple an entire game's worth of ammo when it comes to things he can shout at an opposing coach. I would assume.

Then again, maybe simple has changed his ways unexpectedly and would be friendly and supportive toward an opposing coach with that history.
    I see, I thought maybe they had a history...darn it. There was some serious potential there.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
      I see, I thought maybe they had a history...darn it. There was some serious potential there.
      I think there is still plenty of serious potential.

Comment

My guess tells me this Saul thing is a done deal, but that is nothing more than information gathered added to a guess. But I feel pretty confident

Comment

Parker Fox recently followed Phillips on Twitter, fwiw. So did David Brown of Midco.

Actually, Fox also recently followed Luke Wicks, Andy Bronkema (Ferris State) and Tim Miles too, so who the heck knows....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
            Parker Fox recently followed Phillips on Twitter, fwiw. So did David Brown of Midco.

Actually, Fox also recently followed Luke Wicks, Andy Bronkema (Ferris State) and Tim Miles too, so who the heck knows....
            Yeah a lot of people follow a lot of people for any number of reasonsz which is why I wouldn't go off of just that....but, who knows, sure we'll find out soon enough.
            Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 06-06-2019, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Then again, maybe simple has changed his ways unexpectedly and would be friendly and supportive toward an opposing coach with that history.
              Common Man on KFAN has a tourney every year called the Preposterous Statement tourney for statements made the previous year. You are now the favorite for 2019 with that statement.

Comment

UND's new head basketball coach keeps two assistants, loses two
                https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo...MWzw_o.twitter

Comment

Tom Miller, sports writer of the Grand Forks Herald, on twitter is a good to follow for more information on Sather.
                  https://twitter.com/tommillergf

Comment

Please start a UND thread...we have more exciting things to discuss...come early next week

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                      Please start a UND thread...we have more exciting things to discuss...come early next week
                      New scoreboard going in?

Comment

New scoreboard going in?
                        That is old news...

Comment

• The Juice abides...

https://twitter.com/gogriffons/statu...084862464?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                            That is one of the most bizarre school sponsored pieces of content I've seen, but the fact that they included the moment Paul became SaTTher makes it worth my while. An incredible attempt to save face by Sundance after realizing he had no chance at the job if Saul Phillips was a possibility.
                            Last edited by Augieholic; 06-06-2019, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                              That is one of the most bizarre school sponsored pieces of content I've seen, but the fact that they included the moment Paul became SaTTher makes it worth my while. An incredible attempt to save face by Sundance after realizing he had no chance at the job if Saul Phillips was a possibility.
                              Wikipedia has Saul Phillips as current head coach for NSU. Wolves fans will do anything to get their guy. Ingenious...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_P...s_(basketball)

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                                Wikipedia has Saul Phillips as current head coach for NSU. Wolves fans will do anything to get their guy. Ingenious...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_P...s_(basketball)
                                LOL

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X