Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I have to believe Jaylen and Tommy will be the ones playing.
    My guess is Chatman and Holt. I think Robinson might need a year to get a little bigger.

Comment

• Off topic but need my fellow NSU posters to help me. I absolutely hate this new D2 message board layout especially on my phone. Do you guys always have to filter the messages to show recent posts first when you first get to the page? Its not handy at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
        Off topic but need my fellow NSU posters to help me. I absolutely hate this new D2 message board layout especially on my phone. Do you guys always have to filter the messages to show recent posts first when you first get to the page? Its not handy at all.
        Yes, I either accidentally click on the ad when it loads or I immediately click on the filter for recent activity. For better or worse, it's why I don't post or come on near as much as i used to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

My guess is Chatman and Holt. I think Robinson might need a year to get a little bigger.
          We'll find out soon enough. Tommy and Jaylen seemed the most ready to me. Jaeden reminded me a lot of Kevin Ratzsch so let's hope that ends up being true. Holt seemed the most raw but certainly has the size to be impactful in time. This is all off a few highlight videos or things they've posted on their own so take it for whatever it is worth, haha

Comment

Off topic but need my fellow NSU posters to help me. I absolutely hate this new D2 message board layout especially on my phone. Do you guys always have to filter the messages to show recent posts first when you first get to the page? Its not handy at all.
            Although I'm not a fellow NSU poster, I will chime in and mention that it is the first thing I posted about in "MB Issues" thread on the General Discussion forum. At the time it sounded like there wasn't much of a solution in sight, unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Although I'm not a fellow NSU poster, I will chime in and mention that it is the first thing I posted about in "MB Issues" thread on the General Discussion forum. At the time it sounded like there wasn't much of a solution in sight, unfortunately.
              You never got this fixed? There's a lot of info in the General Discussion section of the football board about how to use the new system.

I've luckily had no problems. When I log in all the threads with new posts are in bold at the top of the pages. Before the title of the thread (even on mobile) is a blue circle with two triangles pointing down. Click on it and it takes you to the newest posts in the thread since you last looked at it.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

You never got this fixed? There's a lot of info in the General Discussion section of the football board about how to use the new system.

I've luckily had no problems. When I log in all the threads with new posts are in bold at the top of the pages. Before the title of the thread (even on mobile) is a blue circle with two triangles pointing down. Click on it and it takes you to the newest posts in the thread since you last looked at it.
                  Maybe I'm not thinking about the same thing NSUguy is talking about. I'm talking about when you open a thread, automatically having the most recent post at the top when you're logged in instead of having to click to the last page each time. So this post that I'm posting would be at the top of page one, rather than the bottom post on the last page. I haven't found a setting to fix that part yet.

Comment

Maybe I'm not thinking about the same thing NSUguy is talking about. I'm talking about when you open a thread, automatically having the most recent post at the top when you're logged in instead of having to click to the last page each time. So this post that I'm posting would be at the top of page one, rather than the bottom post on the last page. I haven't found a setting to fix that part yet.
                    Wouldn't you want to do what I mentioned instead? Seems like the way you mention you wouldn't be reading the posts in the correct order.

That sounds like if you're reading a book and stop in the middle of a chapter then you are going to start on the last page of the chapter and read backwards to get to where you left off rather than putting a bookmark where you left off and starting back up there.

To each their own...

Comment

I think you can just change your preferences in your user settings. User Settings --> Account --> Conversation Detail Options --> Display Mode --> click on Latest Activity.

Comment

• Augie and Northern folk not only playing nicely but helping each other??? The conference truly has gone soft...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Augie Skyhook View Post

I think you can just change your preferences in your user settings. User Settings --> Account --> Conversation Detail Options --> Display Mode --> click on Latest Activity.
                            This is why we used to be friends and remain friendly acquaintances since we don't see each other as much as we used to but still enjoy each other's company I think. That was the solution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augie Skyhook View Post

The is essentially the movie Grumpy Old Men, Jon just had his heart attack, Max found him, saved him, helped him keep the house. We'll go back to our normal behavior shortly, and we'll get the girl.

That said, thanks you Schmuck!

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

The is essentially the movie Grumpy Old Men, Jon just had his heart attack, Max found him, saved him, helped him keep the house. We'll go back to our normal behavior shortly, and we'll get the girl.

That said, thanks you Schmuck!
                                Up yours, Gustafson :).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X