• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Parker Fox has liked the tweet you're referencing fwiw

Comment

• Never mind I found it.

Just a hunch on my end but I think he will transfer. I think Saul stays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Parker Fox has liked the tweet you're referencing fwiw
        And you believe that is his way of letting everyone know that he will be leaving or that it is him liking something funny?

Comment

• I thought I would get a perspective of a Northern State fan. I see Balcome is in the transfer portal again. He redshirted with you guys and then transferred to Emporia State. He couldn't get on the floor there. He is 6'10". Does he have the ability to play at the high D-2 level? I'm curious, most guys with that kind of size can at least contribute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
            I thought I would get a perspective of a Northern State fan. I see Balcome is in the transfer portal again. He redshirted with you guys and then transferred to Emporia State. He couldn't get on the floor there. He is 6'10". Does he have the ability to play at the high D-2 level? I'm curious, most guys with that kind of size can at least contribute.
            From the short time he was here I was not impressed by his skill set. If Parker leaves then maybe he will come in but he would still be third in line for playing time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
              I thought I would get a perspective of a Northern State fan. I see Balcome is in the transfer portal again. He redshirted with you guys and then transferred to Emporia State. He couldn't get on the floor there. He is 6'10". Does he have the ability to play at the high D-2 level? I'm curious, most guys with that kind of size can at least contribute.
              I was pretty high on him and the versatility I saw from his high school stuff. Since he redshirted we never saw him at NSU. Not everyone transitions to college ball well so who knows what all goes into another move. I'd be thrilled to have him back, for better or worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I was pretty high on him and the versatility I saw from his high school stuff. Since he redshirted we never saw him at NSU. Not everyone transitions to college ball well so who knows what all goes into another move. I'd be thrilled to have him back, for better or worse.
                But would the soon-to-be-competing-for-minutes Cole Bergan be as thrilled?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Never hurts to have depth, especially after this year. I never said I'd welcome him back and promise a starting role. ;)

Comment

I have a feeling Cole Bergan is a much better player.

Comment

• Watched the coach and his family on their house hunters episode, anyone else?

Comment

Watched the coach and his family on their house hunters episode, anyone else?

Comment

• Wanted to stay in the center of the NSIC

Comment

Watched the coach and his family on their house hunters episode, anyone else?
                            I wouldn't have picked the house he picked, but his wife sure made it work when it was all said and done. She seems like she's as much of a go-getter as he is (if not more).

Comment

I wouldn't have picked the house he picked, but his wife sure made it work when it was all said and done. She seems like she's as much of a go-getter as he is (if not more).
                              People with energy make me exhausted, haha. Yeah, they are certainly an active family. Even their daughter has a product? Crazy.

Watching the episode told me one of two things, one more likely than the other.

Comment

People with energy make me exhausted, haha. Yeah, they are certainly an active family. Even their daughter has a product? Crazy.

Watching the episode told me one of two things, one more likely than the other.
                                That he and his wife bought a house they could turn around quickly when they inevitably move after a year or two?

(I actually don't think he's leaving all that soon, I just figured I'd mess with you because sports are gone and everything in life is hollow and bitter.)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X