Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    We have broken the streak and offered a 6'6" pg from Arizona. Great size and some crazy range.

Comment

• In fairness, he is listed as a PG, but only watch parts of one highlight and I didn't really see a PG...but it'd be pretty fun to see. Now I'm trying to think back to a time NSU or anyone in the NSIC had a "taller" pg.

Comment

In fairness, he is listed as a PG, but only watch parts of one highlight and I didn't really see a PG...but it'd be pretty fun to see. Now I'm trying to think back to a time NSU or anyone in the NSIC had a "taller" pg.
        https://goaugie.com/sports/mens-bask...dam-beyer/6791

Adam Beyer is a legitimate 6'6". Started his freshman year at PG and likely would've stayed there if Jordan Spencer hadn't unexpectedly come in and proven to be a worthy PG too, shifting Beyer to a nearly permanent starting spot at SG the rest of his career.

Comment

In fairness, he is listed as a PG, but only watch parts of one highlight and I didn't really see a PG...but it'd be pretty fun to see. Now I'm trying to think back to a time NSU or anyone in the NSIC had a "taller" pg.
          Winona's Taylor Cameron was 6'5". That's as near as I can get.

Comment

• Didn't mean to word that as in "no one has ever had that" just really made me try and think back. Love the insight boys

Comment

Didn't mean to word that as in "no one has ever had that" just really made me try and think back. Love the insight boys
              Didn't post it as a "proved you wrong" kind of thing. I was just giving you some assistance in your attempt to try and think back. It was interesting to reflect on.

That being said, the "Love the insight boys" was an unnecessary comment. I know you love my insight every time I post. There's no need to spend precious characters telling me and everyone else on the boards something we all already know. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Didn't post it as a "proved you wrong" kind of thing. I was just giving you some assistance in your attempt to try and think back. It was interesting to reflect on.

That being said, the "Love the insight boys" was an unnecessary comment. I know you love my insight every time I post. There's no need to spend precious characters telling me and everyone else on the boards something we all already know. :)
                We have hit an all time low on the boards...

Comment

Andrew Peschong came into SMSU as a PG...6-foot-6.

Comment

We have hit an all time low on the boards...
                    Sorry, but simple as a $3 bill has posted wayyy too many times on this message board for this to be the all-time low.

Or the glory days with the pre-downfall Winona crew. (To be clear, I actually like most of the current WSU guys, which isn't something I ever thought I'd say back when I joined the boards 12 years ago.)

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Sorry, but simple as a $3 bill has posted wayyy too many times on this message board for this to be the all-time low.

Or the glory days with the pre-downfall Winona crew. (To be clear, I actually like most of the current WSU guys, which isn't something I ever thought I'd say back when I joined the boards 12 years ago.)

Comment

We have broken the streak and offered a 6'6" pg from Arizona. Great size and some crazy range.

Comment

• Is this the guy that will be playing football too?

Comment

• Also like his video highlights. Always interesting to see which guys live up to video highlight hype in college and which do not. Helps to appreciate how difficult it must be for coaches to evaluate prospects on daily basis.

Comment

• You can add another. Player from Wisconsin, 6'3 guard who will play basketball AND football at Northern. Regardless of how that goes will be fun to follow along for that.

Comment

• So if my numbers are correct, we are now up to 17 guys on the roster, with 8 that weren't on team team when the season began last year (and still only 2 seniors). I don't remember there ever being this many. It should make for some competitive practice time and I'm sure some will eventually leave the team, but I'm already excited for next season. I expect the NSIC as a whole to be improved next year, but in my very biased opinion any preseason rankings should begin with the Wolves.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X