Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Very impressed with Tommy on the offensive end, he is going to be very good. Defensively he has a lot of work to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
          Very impressed with Tommy on the offensive end, he is going to be very good. Defensively he has a lot of work to do.
          I have only watched 10 minutes of game time tonight so very small sample size. He appears incredibly lazy offensively and defensively is equal to a third grader.

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.prephoops.com/2018/10/re...be-busch-2020/

Comment

• Comment

• His name is Steve d'Eustachio. His name is Steve d'Eustachio. His name is Steve d'Eustachio.

For my money hes the best radio guy in the league

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

His name is Steve d'Eustachio. His name is Steve d'Eustachio. His name is Steve d'Eustachio.

Didnt see a minute of action and was totally fine with it. This is the worst take I've ever seen on these boards. Have a nice weekend

Comment

His name is Steve d'Eustachio. His name is Steve d'Eustachio. His name is Steve d'Eustachio.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Didnt see a minute of action and was totally fine with it. This is the worst take I've ever seen on these boards. Have a nice weekend
                          In the 30 seconds I watched he said "Andrew Kallman is exiting stage bench" if that's wrong I dont want to be right.

Comment

• Comment

• Nothing to be worried about. Crookston is a very good team and if we lose we lose. Not like it is some bad team. I've watched maybe one game this year, so I have little to offer other than statistically, I can't remember a Northern team shooting this poorly. Just a weird feeling.

Comment

In the 30 seconds I watched he said "Andrew Kallman is exiting stage bench" if that's wrong I dont want to be right.
                                Over year past I've noted the crap over heard him say on radio or while watching. I dislike him enough that I would wear Augieholic shirts for a year while leading the way on the "player in which we wont mention" fan club for a year just to get him booted...that's pretty serious stuff. But, to each their own.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X