Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    So will he be eligible this season?
    Pretty positive he cant play until next season...but I dont remember Doyle sitting out did he?

Comment

• I'd be surprised if he played this year.

A little different because this isn't within the NSIC now, but Shaun Condon transferred at semester break but yet sat out that whole year.

As for Doyle, I'm pretty sure it's different because he transferred during the offseason I believe.

Comment

• Doyle played right away, but he transferred over the summer. I'd be surprised if Bergan plays this year, but I didn't know the situation since I think he left Northern Colorado before the season and it is a D1 to D2 transfer.

Comment

• Does he still have his redshirt? If so, I'm willing to bet he redshirts this semester and starts playing next year for 3 years or whatever he has left.

Comment

• This is silly because within the next few days or weeks we'll find out but curious if he started the year at UNC or if he started, left a few weeks in but never practiced. Be interesting to find out. As this team develops chemistry it's tough to add another piece, yet he is so talented. Whether this year or next, two years of him, Fox, Tommy, Stark, Jaylen, something to look forward to for sure.

Comment

• Cole Bergan played 9 minutes for Northern Colorado vs Texas in November. He wont be playing for Northern until next fall.

https://uncbears.com/sports/mens-bas.../boxscore/9871

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                Cole Bergan played 9 minutes for Northern Colorado vs Texas in November. He wont be playing for Northern until next fall.

Nice digging. I thought I had heard he left prior to November but clearly not.
                Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 12-20-2019, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Nice digging. I thought I had heard he left prior to November but cleary not.
                  Harrison Cleary not!!!

Comment

• Noah Puetz of Marshall, MN took a unofficial visit to NSU this past weekend I see.

Comment

• He is a solid all around player. Would be a good add for nsu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                        Cole Bergan played 9 minutes for Northern Colorado vs Texas in November. He wont be playing for Northern until next fall.

Screenshot_20191229-194728_Chrome.jpg I'm not 100% certain, but he seems to meet these requirements.

Comment

• Can we go back to team basketball now?

Comment

• Comment

• Not men's basketball related, but just noticed that the women's team got a 2021 commit. She is Jordyn Hilgemann out of Marshall, MN. She is a 1,000th point.scorer. She is related to Ryan Hilgemann.
                              Last edited by Swisher; 01-07-2020, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisher View Post
                                Not men's basketball related, but just noticed that the women's team got a 2021 commit. She is Jordyn Hilgemann out of Marshall, MN. She is a 1,000th point.scorer. She is related to Ryan Hilgemann.
                                She's gonna be very very good at the next level, I believe. I'm a little bummed that Northern got her, but know it's a pretty good fit for her.

Has a solid chance to become Marshall's all-time leading scorer, a list that includes 2,000-point scorers Shannon Bolden (University of Minnesota) and Macie Michelson (South Dakota State). Averaged 17 ppg as a freshman and 23 ppg last year. Averaging 23 ppg again so far this year, which includes games of 40 and 37 points.

Has a brother who will be signing next month to play football at CSP. And yes, Ryan is her uncle.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X