Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verbal commits has Jaden Graham as transferring. Anyone know if this is correct? He is still listed on the roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisher View Post
      Verbal commits has Jaden Graham as transferring. Anyone know if this is correct? He is still listed on the roster.
      That is disappointing and shocking

Comment

• Looks like he deleted his social media accounts, or at least took them off his phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
          Looks like he deleted his social media accounts, or at least took them off his phone.
          Found out the reason why, I will say good for him and all the best. I'll let others bring the news out though. Atleast I won't at this time.

Comment

• Comment

• I reached out about that when I saw how empty the bench is. Jaylen has been hurt for awhile I guess, not sure what with. Don't know about Jordre.

Comment

• Tuned in tonight in between Winona game, really surprised with how good Reede looked. He should definitely be seeing more minutes. Also, Gabe King one of the most overrated players in the NSIC

Comment

• Comment

• Gabe King is far from overrated...that guy does everything for team. He graduated early and could have moved on for his last season but stayed put for the sake of team, despite taking on a full fledged role position. When he is allowed to try and score, he has been excellent this year, but most of the offense runs through Tomny, Parker and Stark. King is so much fun to watch because he still moves in the old Meyer style work with or with out the ball and in warm ups. I'd take a Gabe King on my squad all day long.

Also of note, love how Belka has been playing with confidence. If he continues this growth with Bergan coming, it will be awesome. Max is a great shooter and will have a solid career bit he is far from entering this rotation.

Comment

• Originally posted by warriorlover View Post
                      Tuned in tonight in between Winona game, really surprised with how good Reede looked. He should definitely be seeing more minutes. Also, Gabe King one of the most overrated players in the NSIC
                      Nice to have another WSU poster on here BTW.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm interested in your vendetta here...I've never heard anyone praise or give Gabe a ton of credit or expectations...so, no clue where this could come from. Perhaps it may be your own expectations. Glad you could enjoy your teams victory over Augie by watching Northern play Bemidji...happy hoops season.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I'm interested in your vendetta here...I've never heard anyone praise or give Gabe a ton of credit or expectations...so, no clue where this could come from. Perhaps it may be your own expectations. Glad you could enjoy your teams victory over Augie by watching Northern play Bemidji...happy hoops season.
                            To be fair, Thunder did mention in the preseason predictions thread that "Gabe King has POY potential." So that would be one place where he had some credit/expectations. But that was before the season started and it's not like Thunder has been preaching a pro-Gabe King agenda ever since. I ran a quick search and King's name really doesn't come up much on the boards other than that one comment from before the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

To be fair, Thunder did mention in the preseason predictions thread that "Gabe King has POY potential." So that would be one place where he had some credit/expectations. But that was before the season started and it's not like Thunder has been preaching a pro-Gabe King agenda ever since. I ran a quick search and King's name really doesn't come up much on the boards other than that one comment from before the season.

Comment

• Really nice write up in the Aberdeen American News about our overrated player, almost perfectly on cue for the recent comment. Shows you a small part of why he is so loved by Wolves fans.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X