Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Flipped over to NDSU/UND and if we could have retained Brady Danielson...with addition of Bergan...yikes.

Comment

• Another newsworthy contribution from Moorhead123?

Comment

Another newsworthy contribution from Moorhead123?
        I think it is something wolves fans may want to be prepared for...

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

I think it is something wolves fans may want to be prepared for...
          Never know what is going to happen, if it happens it happens. I don't see a need for any sort of preparation but thank you.

Comment

Never know what is going to happen, if it happens it happens. I don't see a need for any sort of preparation but thank you.
            No problem...always looking out for you.

Comment

• Not really on topic of what we have going, but have we learned if Jaylen did indeed get a medical hardship or not for this season?

Comment

Not really on topic of what we have going, but have we learned if Jaylen did indeed get a medical hardship or not for this season?

Comment

• From Nov. 30
                  Pretty good for a down season!

Comment

• Not going through all of it but just from a quick check, Parker is 17 points from 1,000

He is 4th in FGs made in a seasonally and 5th in points in a season...just a short 220 points from Eric Kline's 958.

Mason is going to finish with the top 3 point % in a season barring some monstrosity game from beyond the ark.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                      From Nov. 30

Pretty good for a down season!
                      Perhaps my November anxiety was a little overstated. This team has gotten so much better over the season.

Comment

• A certain poster now taking to twitter to even start the process of Saul leaving..
                        between him and Fox both leaving we not have Moorhead, Southwest and St. Cloud, who wants to represent their fan base next?

Comment

• If Parker decides to leave maybe we can get Justin Balcome to transfer back. He is leaving Emporia. Looks like he is having a hard time finding the right fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisher View Post
                            If Parker decides to leave maybe we can get Justin Balcome to transfer back. He is leaving Emporia. Looks like he is having a hard time finding the right fit.
                            He was off the roster quite awhile ago...I remember checking and paying and their fan base didnt even know who he was...I'd welcome him back with open arms regardless.

Comment

A certain poster now taking to twitter to even start the process of Saul leaving..
                              between him and Fox both leaving we not have Moorhead, Southwest and St. Cloud, who wants to represent their fan base next?
                              Who could do such a thing?

Comment

A certain poster now taking to twitter to even start the process of Saul leaving..
                                Parker Fox has liked the tweet you're referencing fwiw

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X