Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

That he and his wife bought a house they could turn around quickly when they inevitably move after a year or two?

(I actually don't think he's leaving all that soon, I just figured I'd mess with you because sports are gone and everything in life is hollow and bitter.)

Comment

• sure. E=MrAugustana;n494497]

That he and his wife bought a house they could turn around quickly when they inevitably move after a year or two?

(I actually don't think he's leaving all that soon, I just figured I'd mess with you because sports are gone and everything in life is hollow and bitter.)[/QUOTE]

Congrats, if we every meet ill buy a beer or atleast not be mean spirited.

But yeah. Granted everyone has their own expenses and none of that is my business. For our first house, we found something we could afford, fix up, make some on the back end...i certainly don't intend to do that when nearing fifty after averaging a wage of nearly 600k for five years.

so, could they just want something for now with hopes to build or find something more their style on the market, sure. But, this certainly speeds up the process of him keeping the options open to move on.

When he took it, I dont think many would assume he would finish his career there...maybe he will, maybe he won't. I'm sure it was my bitterness of losing March that made me say to my wife "if he picks #1 he is leaving us soon" and when he did...i just walked out of the living room, haha.

But, for now he is here and for now so is Parker and all the others so, hope you all do your part to avoid people, hope Moorhead123 gets out of the basement more often than to just grab some of mom's meatloaf and mostly I hope this is all done by November...

Until we post again... and thanks for drawing me back in...it's been awhile

Also, sorry for the crappy quoting job. Idk if it was phone or operator. But I'll take the heat.
      Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 03-22-2020, 07:03 PM. Reason: Bad quoting acknowledgment

Comment

• https://images.app.goo.gl/DKgaMHeZhrrxnYic6

Comment

• Welp...

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            Welp...
            What are you "welp"ing about? A quick twitter search is NOT showing:

1) That Parker Fox is transferring
            2) That Saul Phillips is leaving
            3) That Augie has received a D1 conference invite

Or were you just responding to Moorhead123?

Or do you have secret information we will all be finding out in the near future?

Reveal your secrets.

Comment

• Pretty certain he was welping at me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                Pretty certain he was welping at me...
                Yeah, that was just the least exciting option out of all of 'em...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Yeah, that was just the least exciting option out of all of 'em...
                  No offense taken :)

Comment

• By reading between the lines, it appears NSU has added three recruits. I have no knowledge on who. Anyone?

Comment

• Aanen Moody would be a good get. He is transferring from UND.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisher View Post
                        Aanen Moody would be a good get. He is transferring from UND.
                        He would be...but I don't expect we worked that quickly, haha

Comment

• Well....we know one and I'm pretty sure of another

Comment

• Simple is going g to have a field day with this recruiting class...

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                              Simple is going g to have a field day with this recruiting class...

Comment

• Possible, if not likely, that 3 recent mn high schoolers will go in first round of nba draft. Tre Jones, Daniel Oturo and zeke naji

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X