Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parker commits an obvious goaltend, the officials comply with their silence, Parker goes full Dikembe finger wag. Good to see he's still fully committed to being the most unlikable player in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
      Jeff Kaminsky continues to be the most under appreciated coach in the league
      No lack of fire with him.

I mean, I'll let everyone else either ignore or rip Parker for his emotion/antics...I'll never deny most of it. But some of the stuff he does is just crazy. Imagine if he was fundamentally sound...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
        Parker commits an obvious goaltend, the officials comply with their silence, Parker goes full Dikembe finger wag. Good to see he's still fully committed to being the most unlikable player in the league.
        Even added the Dan Jansen hair to increase it!

Comment

Bummer that didn't drop for Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            Not sure I'll ever get used to that new Wayne State Logo...I think of Northern Michigan every time I see it.
            Its horrible.... thankfully it's not used as an athletic logo

Comment

Northern escapes with a 66-62 win

Comment

UMD and Drew Blair laying the wood to Winona

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post

Its horrible.... thankfully it's not used as an athletic logo
                  I was happy to see the court still has the paw

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I was happy to see the court still has the paw
                    Yeah the paw is still the logo for athletics. The other is for the academic side......and no one likes it. And the school spent a fortune to come up with it

Comment

Northern escapes with a 66-62 win
                      Wayne played good, tough D, went after Parker when he was flustered and Janssen welcomed and LOVED showing his stuff in the 1 on 1 vs. Parker. Hard to take a lot from the 1st game back but thankful we could pull it out. As I said earlier we seemed to be relying on ability rather than execution and that bothers me. Would love to see more chemistry, less antics and more winning but we don't always get everything we want in life.

Very impressed with Roko. I have been down on him for his whole career career had a nice little game and was pretty good defensively.

Comment

Yeah the paw is still the logo for athletics. The other is for the academic side......and no one likes it. And the school spent a fortune to come up with it
                        They always do. Northern apparently did a rebranding as well...it was on the "N" and no one notices a thing

Comment

Mavs are down by 18 half way through the second half at home against BSU.

Comment

Hello everyone! It's been a weird year and I haven't paid much attention to basketball lately. But glad NSIC basketball is back. The Beavers got a Christmas present a little over 4 years ago when St. Cloud and Mankato passed on Derek Thompson (Rocori HS). He has 33 in a 74-54 lead with 4 minutes left.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
                              Hello everyone! It's been a weird year and I haven't paid much attention to basketball lately. But glad NSIC basketball is back. The Beavers got a Christmas present a little over 4 years ago when St. Cloud and Mankato passed on Derek Thompson (Rocori HS). He has 33 in a 74-54 lead with 4 minutes left.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X