Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't watched any NFL or NBA. I thought about watching the playoffs, then decided that I'd rather watch Gunsmoke or Casablanca. I really don't miss it either- if something happens I learn about it soon enough on Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

Haven't watched any NFL or NBA. I thought about watching the playoffs, then decided that I'd rather watch Gunsmoke or Casablanca. I really don't miss it either- if something happens I learn about it soon enough on Twitter.
      I dumped them too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Yes, I absolutely agree with you. There were 2 caveats in my post, #1 as you noted I said "gifted". Athletically I don't think Northern has ever seen someone like Parker. I've heard stories of Scott Basanko being a freak athlete and Eric Kline is still the best player to ever put on a Wolves jersey. But that brings me to #2, "that I've ever seen". I've only been really following NSU for about the last 20 years (jeez, that sounds like a long time when I type it out). There have probably been some better basketball players at NSU in that time as well, but none as naturally gifted as Fox.
        Although I didn't see Parker Fox play this weekend (I wanted to but grandchildren commitments), I did see Monday evenings KAWE report on the game that featured Fox. We have a public TV station in town that shares Saturday and Sunday news on the following Monday. Well...did I get an eyeful. This guy is an incredible talent. The story and clips might go away in the next day or two, but I would share this with Wolves' fans if I could. I am sure your coach takes advantage, but I can envision a 1-4 high post set up, fake to wing, then to Fox on the high post, and let him do his magic. :-)

Enjoy: https://lptv.org/northern-state-rout...ekend-sweep-2/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X