Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are certainly deeper than we have shown. Wolves playing 2md/3rd string over the last 10 minutes and Robinson and Busch should clearly be playing more.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
      How did Mankato loose to Bemidji?
      I muttered that numerous times the last two days

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

I muttered that numerous times the last two days
        I was muttering something else after that game. Just never showed up. It was awful.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Crows have scared up an owl in the grove. Or maybe it is just Parker Fox up in that maple tree.

Bentley the cat has had a reaction to his flea collar- his hair around his neck has fallen out. Brothers Hunter (white) and Gary (gold) are sleeping next to each other. Sable the momma cat has overcome her feral ways and is sitting on my lap as I type. Baraboo is enjoying the empty box that he found.

I can hear the metallic sounds of the ethanol plant in Buffalo Lake being dismantled in Buffalo Lake, two miles away. Meanwhile a grain train is being loaded at the elevator- I can see the locomotive south of my place. Usually they fill 110 cars at a time on the sidetrack before sending them out. I just wish that they had made it even longer- all the way to Hector would have been fine.

I'm disappointed with the start for both the MSU men and women. But I'm sure that this season will have setbacks for everyone. At least I can still go on my two mile walks without wading waist deep uphill both ways barefoot into the wind. Before you know it it will be tournament time, which of course means tournament storm...............
              Go to the Roku Channel and watch reruns of Coach. That show makes everything better.

Go Hounds!
              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
              Cyclone Power
              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Mustangs are what we thouight after 4 games

Incredibly young, unpredictable.

really good or really bad

gonna be a roller coaster

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                  Mustangs are what we thouight after 4 games

Incredibly young, unpredictable.

really good or really bad

gonna be a roller coaster
                  Through 2 weekends shooting 48.8% on 3s. I didn't expect that....

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                    Willingham calls game, congrats to the Mavs on the weekend sweep. They made it miserable for the Vikings on both ends with their quickness and Kramer's size. Augie shot the ball so poorly all weekend they got what they deserved.
                    I think it's safe to say that Augie simply is not very good at a fundamental skill in basketball -- shooting. Last season, they finished 15th in field goal percentage in the conference, ahead of only Minn.-Crookston. This year, they are tied for last with Bemidji State. That's a span of 34 games. That's a large enough sample size to draw conclusions, especially given that this is the same group of players.

Hate to single out anyone, but if Todd, Fink and Cartwright don't start showing some improvement, this could be a decidedly average season for the Vikes.

Comment

Here's my recap of Week 2 of NSIC hoops action:

https://twitter.com/DBrownMidcoSN/st...45981598396418

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X