Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laker View Post

I hooked up a generator to my bicycle and rode it like Gilligan chasing Mary Ann. But now that she is gone, so is the power.

I know that men's basketball plays halves, but the Mavs were already done in the first quarter tonight.
    Apparently they used up all of their desire to play last weekend.

Comment

No close games tonight. Kind of strange. Bummer about the cancellations.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Apparently they used up all of their desire to play last weekend.
        It was a pleasant surprise.

Kramer took three shots tonight if I read the stats correctly. The lane must have a force field around it.

I'll do my best Scarlett O'Hara impression with "After all, tomorrow is another day!"
        Last edited by laker; 01-15-2021, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Augie wins 106-61 and it wasn't even that close.

Comment

Entire Maverick team should be in concussion protocol with Holt. Pretty sure they all took a few Ambien pregame.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
              Entire Maverick team should be in concussion protocol with Holt. Pretty sure they all took a few Ambien pregame.
              Holt's absence makes the result slightly more plausible but still befuddling.

Comment

WSC with an 85-68 win
                that surprises me

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Holt's absence makes the result slightly more plausible but still befuddling.
                    I don't understand having Kramer being limited to three shots. Wildcats smothering defense may be the main reason- or he may have been using a Star Trek cloaking device and been invisible to the other Mav players. It will be interesting how they react today. If they play like last night WSC should charge them admission for watching.

Comment

You got that right Moorhead123. To indicate how bad it was for me, I left my home office and joined my wife in another room to watch part of a Hallmark movie. Also poured myself a half a glass of chocolate milk. During commercials, I stopped back to check on the action. Believe it or not, I think I made the right call. :-) REGROUP BEAVERS!

https://www.bemidjipioneer.com/sport...irst-half-rout
                      Last edited by CoachSalscheider; 01-16-2021, 10:53 AM. Reason: Add link to the Bemidji Pioneer story

Comment

This group might just need a 12 step program for Chocolate Milk-aholics. The first step to recovery boys is to admit that you have a problem. :)

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

Amazing how we have handled this. Amazing. The country being scared is mind boggling. Fear is a powerful motivator in politics.
                          Thanks for bringing politics over to this site. I never get enough through my social media accounts...

Comment

Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post

You got that right Moorhead123. To indicate how bad it was for me, I left my home office and joined my wife in another room to watch part of a Hallmark movie. Also poured myself a half a glass of chocolate milk. During commercials, I stopped back to check on the action. Believe it or not, I think I made the right call. :-) REGROUP BEAVERS!

https://www.bemidjipioneer.com/sport...irst-half-rout
                            Have watched a Hallmark movie or two with my wife...Let me guess. boy meets girl they do not get along at first, one works in the city the other in a quaint small town. They gravitate towards another and fall in love, the big city person moves to said small town and they get married. And it's a 50% chance it's around Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Have watched a Hallmark movie or two with my wife...Let me guess. boy meets girl they do not get along at first, one works in the city the other in a quaint small town. They gravitate towards another and fall in love, the big city person moves to said small town and they get married. And it's a 50% chance it's around Christmas.
                              Sorry to deviate from the subject, but...VIKINGFAITHFUL, you're pretty much on target, but didn't mention a critical and universal component. There is always some miscommunication or misinterpretation of the events 10-15 minutes prior to the movies' ending, only to have the love story rescued with 5 minutes left in the movie when almost everyone lives happily ever after.

Beavers more competitive today, down 37-28 with 6 minutes left in the 1st half. Dragons 8-9 from the 3-point line.

On a side note, Gophers up 17 on Michigan with 7 minutes left.

Well...so much for my statement "Beavers are more competitive today" down 53-31 at half. Gophers blowing out Michigan.

With 27 minutes gone in the game, theDragons have 9 different guys scoring, BSU has 4. :-(
                              Last edited by CoachSalscheider; 01-16-2021, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
                                Also poured myself a half a glass of chocolate milk.
                                Now that's living the high life!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X