Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NWMSU 91 UIS 56. NW improves to 7-0(45 in a row) while a very good UIS team falls to 5-1. UIS has been averaging over 90 pts p/game. True freshman Wes Dreamer has 29 pts/14 rebounds.
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-27-2019, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
      NWMSU 91 UIS 56. NW improves to 7-0(45 in a row) while a very good UIS team falls to 5-1. UIS has been averaging over 90 pts p/game. True freshman Wes Dreamer has 29 pts/14 rebounds.
      I believe we are finding some depth! Dreamer had a lights out game last night and I also think red-shirt freshman Waters is starting to find his place on the team. Now ready for the start of conference play on Thur. against Lincoln U. in Jefferson City.

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

I believe we are finding some depth! Dreamer had a lights out game last night and I also think red-shirt freshman Waters is starting to find his place on the team. Now ready for the start of conference play on Thur. against Lincoln U. in Jefferson City.
        Saw 3 of the first 4 games in person...I think Dreamer will be a good one...hoping his Freshman moments lessen thru the year. Watched some of the Jewell game and the UIS game on MIAA TV...can't really watch the game the same way, so I haven't been able to really formulate an opinion on Waters yet. His minimal time in two of those first 3 games didn't show much.

NW is going to need to be fortunate to avoid injuries thru the year. With the minutes the top 4 have to play it could make them more susceptible to them.

They sure are fun to watch. Hope to make it up to a few more games this year!

Comment

Comment

Comment

What happened with Trevor Hudgins? Noticed he played the first 21 minutes and then left the game.

Comment

Only eleven more wins until NW ties Winona's record for longest winning streak in D2 mens basketball.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nca...g-streak%3famp

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                  Only eleven more wins until NW ties Winona's record for longest winning streak in D2 mens basketball.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nca...g-streak%3famp
                  Think NW would invite them back 10 years later?

Comment

Not sure about Hutch but the game was well in hand by the time he subbed out and he was playing good

Comment

Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post
                      What happened with Trevor Hudgins? Noticed he played the first 21 minutes and then left the game.
                      No, he was pulled with about 6 min in the first half after picking up 2nd foul, then started the 2nd half and went out with 10 or so left with the game well in hand.

Comment

We have a developing situation

https://ucmathletics.com/sidearmstat...mary;team=away

Comment

Wow, the blind dog (the Mules) just found a bone and stopped the Bearcat's streak at 46.

Comment

Nice win Randy.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                              Wow, the blind dog (the Mules) just found a bone and stopped the Bearcat's streak at 46.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X