X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final NW 98 NU 69
    Hawk has 36 pts in about 35 minutes

Comment

• The Newman broadcast team was entertaining and obviously impressed as they were discussing Hawkins and Hudgins NBA prospects. ;) Good shooting night for the Bearcats, hitting 17 3's (65%). 4 players made at least 3... Hawkins had a monster game, but solid contributions up and down the lineup. Hudgins with 21 points and double digit assists again. The Cats are playing well and as long as no one stumbles, we're in for a major collision in Joplin on February 13!! It kind of stinks that the schedule is setup the way it is. We could potentially play MoSo 4 times in a little more than a month... two good competitive teams battling for a lot, in such a short period of time - I'll be suprised if there isn't a skirmish at some point! Should be fun though!

Comment

• Comment

• NW 84 UCO 79 in a dogfight in Edmond

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
            The Newman broadcast team was entertaining and obviously impressed as they were discussing Hawkins and Hudgins NBA prospects. ;) Good shooting night for the Bearcats, hitting 17 3's (65%). 4 players made at least 3... Hawkins had a monster game, but solid contributions up and down the lineup. Hudgins with 21 points and double digit assists again. The Cats are playing well and as long as no one stumbles, we're in for a major collision in Joplin on February 13!! It kind of stinks that the schedule is setup the way it is. We could potentially play MoSo 4 times in a little more than a month... two good competitive teams battling for a lot, in such a short period of time - I'll be suprised if there isn't a skirmish at some point! Should be fun though!
            I hope we improve a lot between now and Feb 13 and between now and the end of the season. We will be lucky to stay within 15 of NW the way we are playing right now. I hope We'll be good enough to get invited to the Maryville Invitational next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

I hope we improve a lot between now and Feb 13 and between now and the end of the season. We will be lucky to stay within 15 of NW the way we are playing right now. I hope We'll be good enough to get invited to the Maryville Invitational next month.
              Sandbagging season is underway!

Comment

• Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

Rogers is a pretty good physical team, but I was surprised to see you go down at home. Even with the loss, everything is still on the line for that matchup, but I'm perfectly content if you remain in a funk and we handle you by 15+. ;) I have a feeling we'll get your best shot though.

Comment

• NW 81 UCM 47. NW held UCM scoreless for the 1st 10 minutes of 2nd half

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                    NW 81 UCM 47. NW held UCM scoreless for the 1st 10 minutes of 2nd half
                    Payback is a ....well, you know

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Comment

This Central team is really lacking in talent. Watching the first matchup Central made some shots while NW was not in the 2nd half. Law of averages caught back up in this time around.

Comment

• Ben had comments on this in his postgame Thursday night.

Comment

• NW 95 PSU 60
                                only questions today were how bad would NW beat PSU and how soon would Ben start subbing

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X