Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    There will only be one Augie vs SMSU game this weekend.

https://goaugie.com/news/2021/2/2/vi...nday-only.aspx

Not great for Augie's NSIC Tourney chances since UIU is scheduled to play Concordia.

Comment

That is something I do not understand. Drive all the way to a place, stay overnight, play one game? Did it go away overnight? What is the safe period? 14 days? 10 days? Where is Gallelio when you need the science? Or is Karen Witmer in charge?

Comment

Has to do with the quarantine period, is my guess. Probably will clear protocols in time for Sunday but not Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Has to do with the quarantine period, is my guess. Probably will clear protocols in time for Sunday but not Saturday.
          Makes no sense either. My wife had it and even if I had gone and got tested and was negative I still would have to quarantine for 14 days, or maybe it's ten now...so how is anyone playing of anyone tests positive? Ok, im done now. I've stayed away from it almost this whole time because we all have thoughts/views/theories...it just is what it is at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Thats my guess as well considering SMSU had to cancel their games last weekend. If pushing the game back to Sunday allows more players to play after safely clearing quarantine then let's do it.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

That is something I do not understand. Drive all the way to a place, stay overnight, play one game? Did it go away overnight? What is the safe period? 14 days? 10 days? Where is Gallelio when you need the science? Or is Karen Witmer in charge?

Comment

There may be a reason, but why can't they just play a second game Monday? If they're good to go Sunday, what's to stop them from playing the next day? How is Sunday-Monday different from Friday-Saturday? Still missing only one day of class. Sioux Falls to Marshall is a relatively short bus ride.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X