Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red shirts

Am curious to see Spencer Schomers in a game. I think he is being red-shirted this year. Watching him in warm-ups seems to be impressive. Anyone have any info on this young man, other than what is listed on his bio.

Don't know much other than he's supposed to be a pretty good 3pt shooter. NW just added 2 guys in this recruiting class (6'5 and 6'7) and the staff refer to them as both being elite shooters. Mascari has that background too. They should have pretty good weapons to spread the floor for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
      Don't know much other than he's supposed to be a pretty good 3pt shooter. NW just added 2 guys in this recruiting class (6'5 and 6'7) and the staff refer to them as both being elite shooters. Mascari has that background too. They should have pretty good weapons to spread the floor for the foreseeable future.
      I was looking at some highlights of the Moustakas kid last weekend. At 6'7" with in the gym range, he looks like he will fit in nicely. I look forward to the normalcy of fans filling Bearcat Arena, yelling Moooooooose! every time he hits a 3. It'll be a nice reminder of the short lived Royals' glory days. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
        Am curious to see Spencer Schomers in a game. I think he is being red-shirted this year. Watching him in warm-ups seems to be impressive. Anyone have any info on this young man, other than what is listed on his bio.
        He looks pretty athletic for a thin kid. He probably needed this year to get a little stronger, but he shows off some hops in some of his hs tape to go along with that shooting ability. Had some clutch moments for a good program too.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X