Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC - Week 6

I don't need any updates, I'll be in attendance tonight at Halenbeck Hall. :) Although I may need to switch ends since they have the cardboard cutouts set up at my end. Huskies need these games as Minot is missing out on getting swept this weekend due to Moorheads COVID issues.

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    I don't need any updates, I'll be in attendance tonight at Halenbeck Hall. :) Although I may need to switch ends since they have the cardboard cutouts set up at my end. Huskies need these games as Minot is missing out on getting swept this weekend due to Moorheads COVID issues.
    We'll be watching and listening for you

Comment

Comment

I enjoyed listening to the Mary play by play guy too. He was good, knowledgeable, and a home fan without being a homer.

Comment

USF holds off Wayne 70-68

Comment

I just saw the BSU-SCSU box. I noticed that both teams had someone play 40 minutes and each team played only 7 guys. I remember rotations diminished near the end of the season, but this seems excessive. Many Covid casualties? I know BSU is not very deep. Are other NSIC teams playing just seven guys?

Comment

Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
              I just saw the BSU-SCSU box. I noticed that both teams had someone play 40 minutes and each team played only 7 guys. I remember rotations diminished near the end of the season, but this seems excessive. Many Covid casualties? I know BSU is not very deep. Are other NSIC teams playing just seven guys?
              NSU played only seven as well. I dont know all the details of stuff, and maybe it isn't my business but at some point you have to develop some depth. If it isn't illness idk why we aren't seeing some more of Jaylen, Gus, or especially Kobe. Crazy times these are.

Comment

Woo, that USF-WSC game was super entertaining. Thankful the Coo found a way to pull it off. But was pretty close to OT with under a second to play ...

https://twitter.com/cougar_1997/stat...150023174?s=21
                4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                2016 NSIC Champions
                🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Thinking about the fact that the Vikings only get one game this weekend instead of two, I pulled up this quote from Stanger86:

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Mustangs were hammered by COVID protocols, missing three starters (McCray, Schwartz, Dayman). Coach Smith wasn't there either. Bigler said the weekend series maybe shouldn't have even happened, but felt they owed it to MSU to get the games in.
                  If this was an option for the Mustangs a couple of weeks ago, why isn't this something they can do again? I didn't think it made sense in the first place that the Mustangs could have some players in Covid protocols without the entire team, but now that it's been established they could do it in Week 4, why couldn't they play the Vikings twice this weekend?

Just trying to understand how the decision was made.

Comment

So I missed the fact that today's game is in fact, today, and not tonight. Tipoff was at 2:30pm and the Wayne State men cannot miss at the moment.

No seriously, they cannot miss. Just over 12 mins into the game they're shooting 5-5 from 3pt range and 85% from the field. They lead USF 31-18.
                    2016 NSIC Champions
                    🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

45-26 at the half, Wayne still leads. Wildcats have cooled somewhat but the Coo look a little sloppy and haven't managed to make a run of their own.
                      2016 NSIC Champions
                      🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Is St. Cloud dealing with injuries?

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                          Thinking about the fact that the Vikings only get one game this weekend instead of two, I pulled up this quote from Stanger86:

If this was an option for the Mustangs a couple of weeks ago, why isn't this something they can do again? I didn't think it made sense in the first place that the Mustangs could have some players in Covid protocols without the entire team, but now that it's been established they could do it in Week 4, why couldn't they play the Vikings twice this weekend?

Just trying to understand how the decision was made.
                          In times like these, the best thing you can do is to not use any of the reasoning skills you have been given. This will only lead to a transformation into a character in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Comment

Turned on the Northern/Mary game and immediately watched Northern overcome a 4-point deficit. Probably should turn that back off before it gets any worse.

Comment

With 13 minutes to play Parker and Bergan both with four fouls. Another survival moment for the Wolves. Tommy has been fantastic.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X