Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the only game today FHSU goes into UCO and wins by 10. FHSU started the game 9 for 9 from three. The win gets FHSU to 8-8 this year. Average loss is just over 7 points on the year.
    Jared Vitztum scores over a 1,000 points for his career. He is quietly leading the nation in double doubles as well. I hear a lot of talk about some of the other guys in the league but not much is every said about him.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerAlum View Post
      In the only game today FHSU goes into UCO and wins by 10. FHSU started the game 9 for 9 from three. The win gets FHSU to 8-8 this year. Average loss is just over 7 points on the year.
      Jared Vitztum scores over a 1,000 points for his career. He is quietly leading the nation in double doubles as well. I hear a lot of talk about some of the other guys in the league but not much is every said about him.
      While I agree he needs more attention, but one reason might be that you are the only one from Tiger land that is posting. Vitztum is very talented.

Comment

I almost feel bad for MoWest at this point. They were off to a great start this year, everything was falling into place, playing really well, then Covid hit them and they've never been able to get back to that level. Lost their 7th in a row last night... I watched the second half of their game after the NW game was over. It was quite entertaining... I will say that. They didn't quit... Down 31 at half time, they put up 71 second half points against Southern to at least make it somewhat interesting. Maybe they've found something... maybe Southern checked out defensively at the half, but wow, that's a lot of points.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Needed this one.

Comment

Wasn't to much of a push off on the 3 by the PSU player! Official didn't have brass ones to make that call.

Comment

NW 83 MSSU 69
                  Martin was a non factor due to 2 early fouls in the 1st half and a sprained ankle early in the 2nd half

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
                    Wasn't to much of a push off on the 3 by the PSU player! Official didn't have brass ones to make that call.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Might want to add Ryan Hawkins to that list 21.7 ppg and 9.7 rpg 3-0

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X