Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulldogs close out the win over the Beavers 90-77. :-(

Comment

Has Michael Schaefer ever committed a foul(in his mind).

Comment

Dougie getting his seat back at the head table for the Auggie end of season hoops banqut.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
          Dougie getting his seat back at the head table for the Auggie end of season hoops banqut.
          If you had seen last night's game, that wouldn't be your assessment.

Comment

Wolves win holding Max Cody to just six points and gaining their 24th straight win over the Christmas Beavers.

When Northern turns it on they are so impressive defensively, offense is always there but still just a mystery to me how we aren't so much better,. I'll take the great defense however.

Going to be a fun one next week hosting Moorhead.

Comment

Tonight was vintage Schaefer. Drew three charges, got called for blocks trying to draw two others, and took over offensively in the middle of the second half. Mike, Riemersma, and Dykman bullied USF this weekend which is tough to do. Onto another do or die weekend versus Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Meh, we'll see. Wayne is winning the South and we swept them to start the season. Not being over confident but Wayne's losses in the south have all been very close. That and the North vs. South h2h this year wasn't all that dominating. But, it's all we have as a measuring stick. Conference tourney will be no gimme.
                As were Northern's wins over Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post

As were Northern's wins over Wayne
                  Take a compliment would ya? Hahaha

Comment

And to make it worse he is one of the top floppers in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

And to make it worse he is one of the top floppers in the league.
                      In defense of Schaefer (and it goes without saying that this is obviously a homer opinion), I do genuinely feel like he gets fouled more than most big men in the league without getting the calls. That may be a result of the alleged flopping or his reactions when fouls are called on him, but I am consistently astounded game in and game out at the number of times he gets drilled, particularly in the body area when he goes up in the paint, and doesn't get fouls called in his favor. But again, I'm obviously a fan of the team he plays for.

Comment

Any USF fans aware of the extent of the Thompson kid's injury? Curious to know whether or not he will be ready to go for the SMSU game.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

In defense of Schaefer (and it goes without saying that this is obviously a homer opinion), I do genuinely feel like he gets fouled more than most big men in the league without getting the calls. That may be a result of the alleged flopping or his reactions when fouls are called on him, but I am consistently astounded game in and game out at the number of times he gets drilled, particularly in the body area when he goes up in the paint, and doesn't get fouls called in his favor. But again, I'm obviously a fan of the team he plays for.

Comment

Comment

This upcoming weekend will be interesting for South 6 teams it appears could all switch spots around. I think Wayne is only team guaranteed a spot - if my math is correct they can't do worse than 3rd (if they get swept and UIU/Mankato sweep). UIU could drop out if they get swept and others below them sweep. Augie/Wayne and UIU/Winona are the key match-ups this weekend. Mankato should sweep against Concordia and Sioux Falls the same against SMSU which would put Mankato at 9-5 and Sioux Falls at 6-4. The combinations are too many to play out. UIU with one win or an Augie loss is in I believe no matter what else happens. I hate playing at and against Winona, they are always a tough game and expect no less Fri/Sat! Buckle up! I for one am not surprised by UIU's position right now, they virtually have the entire team back from last year....they started strong by sweeping SCSU, but then struggled the next 4-5 games, but have really put a nice streak together. Like all of Brooks teams they get up/down and can be streaky, dig big holes if cold, larger leads when hot, and have furious comebacks when down. It's nerve wracking, but also fun to watch!

Comment

Any truth to the rumor that Northern is considering an "opt-out" of the NSIC tourney in order to avoid any COVID issues? It would appear that they do have a regional bid wrapped up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X