Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC week 8

Well here we go. In the South Wayne is in and after that its a mess., My Huskies win one against Duluth they are in. Same for Minot vs Mary. If not, it becomes a percentage points mess.

First dead ball in Aberdeen at 11:23 mark and northern leads 19-16. Parker already has double figures. Incredibly fast paced game.

Comment

Moorhead brought a couple fans even. Appears to be a couple college kids. Love seeing that.

Comment

UIU takes down Winona 80-65 after a dismal first half that saw them down by 14 at one point. Really turned up the D and started to knock down shots in 2nd. Believe that secures a bid to the tourney for UIU.

Comment

Last edited by NSUguy; 02-19-2021, 07:41 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention halftime

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                Moorhead brought a couple fans even. Appears to be a couple college kids. Love seeing that.
                There was no generic admission this weekend so I'd assume roster players unless maybe they gave moorhead some tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

There was no generic admission this weekend so I'd assume roster players unless maybe they gave moorhead some tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I may be dumb here but if there is no general admission how are their random fans on every side of the court?

Comment

I may be dumb here but if there is no general admission how are their random fans on every side of the court?
                      Both games this weekend are sponsored by Glacial Lakes Energy so there were 250 tickets each nights for them to give out

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
                        UIU takes down Winona 80-65 after a dismal first half that saw them down by 14 at one point. Really turned up the D and started to knock down shots in 2nd. Believe that secures a bid to the tourney for UIU.
                        If my math is correct it locks up at least 2nd place in south for UIU, even with a loss and Mankato win tomorrow they still have %

Comment

No idea, I was just saying what NSU had put out. I would assume general admission would not count students attending or wolves club members though.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post

If my math is correct it locks up at least 2nd place in south for UIU, even with a loss and Mankato win tomorrow they still have %
                            UIU in good spot, with a W tomorrow just need Augie to take one from Wayne and UIU has #1 in south

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Both games this weekend are sponsored by Glacial Lakes Energy so there were 250 tickets each nights for them to give out
                              That makes sense. Thank you.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X