• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Maybe Ben is confused? I know I am

Comment

Comment

That was easily the best game of the year. Two good teams that played at a fun pace. Tomorrow night is going to be really tough for NSU, especially if Bergan is unable to go.

Kings in the North for the 4th straight year. It would be nice to go undefeated too. Hopefully tomorrow night is another fun one.

Comment

Comment

Last couple of days and it looks like some things are shaping up. In the north Northern wrapped up top spot, Moorehead #2, and the last game will decide #3 and #4 - down to Duluth, Minot, and St. Cloud. I don't know all the head to head stuff, but appears Minot is in even with a loss given Duluth and St. Cloud play each other and the loser will end up 5-7 and winner 6-6, Minot will either be 6-4 or 5-5.

UIU has secured a top two slot - a win today and a loss by Wayne in either of their games they are top spot. Even with a loss they could still take top spot if Wayne loses twice. Mankato and Wayne could end up with same record with a Mankato win and two Wayne losses...they split in their games so not sure on tie breaker. Augie could leap Mankato with a sweep and a Mankato loss. Sioux Falls needs a sweep, if Augie then splits I believe Sioux Falls leap frogs them. Winona is out after their loss. There are probably a few more scenarios with Augie, Sioux Falls, but I think in general that 4 spot will come down to them (outside shot for Mankato).

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
                Last couple of days and it looks like some things are shaping up. In the north Northern wrapped up top spot, Moorehead #2, and the last game will decide #3 and #4 - down to Duluth, Minot, and St. Cloud. I don't know all the head to head stuff, but appears Minot is in even with a loss given Duluth and St. Cloud play each other and the loser will end up 5-7 and winner 6-6, Minot will either be 6-4 or 5-5.

UIU has secured a top two slot - a win today and a loss by Wayne in either of their games they are top spot. Even with a loss they could still take top spot if Wayne loses twice. Mankato and Wayne could end up with same record with a Mankato win and two Wayne losses...they split in their games so not sure on tie breaker. Augie could leap Mankato with a sweep and a Mankato loss. Sioux Falls needs a sweep, if Augie then splits I believe Sioux Falls leap frogs them. Winona is out after their loss. There are probably a few more scenarios with Augie, Sioux Falls, but I think in general that 4 spot will come down to them (outside shot for Mankato).
                I don't doubt that you are correct, but can you explain why UIU would win a tie breaker with WSC for seeding? They split their head to head. The NSIC tourney page makes reference to a "point system" in the seeding section but doesn't explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post

I don't doubt that you are correct, but can you explain why UIU would win a tie breaker with WSC for seeding? They split their head to head. The NSIC tourney page makes reference to a "point system" in the seeding section but doesn't explain it.
                  I haven't seen anything for sure, but if it is based on win % then 9-3 (.750) for UIU would be better than 10-4 (.714) for Wayne. Or 8-4 (.666) for UIU would be better than 9-5 (.643) for Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

I haven't seen anything for sure, but if it is based on win % then 9-3 (.750) for UIU would be better than 10-4 (.714) for Wayne. Or 8-4 (.666) for UIU would be better than 9-5 (.643) for Wayne.
                    Oh, right...I forgot that UIU had some games cancelled. That makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post

Oh, right...I forgot that UIU had some games cancelled. That makes perfect sense.
                      Correct the SMSU series was cancelled due to Covid protocols at SMSU. I am just going off win %, not sure if there is a more complex formula that takes into account cancellations, etc....if there is then I have no idea how it all would play out :)

Comment

30 seconds in and Jordan Jansen goes down HARD but walks off on his own

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                          30 seconds in and Jordan Jansen goes down HARD but walks off on his own
                          Jansen back in after a couple minutes and it's 7-2 Augie at the under 15 TO. Wayne is even more fiesty than I imagined defensively, using their speed to overcome their lack of size.

Comment

Really ugly start for the wildcats. 4 points in ten minutes. Eagins apparently not available today which hurts the backcourt rotation quite a bit. Janssen's early injury seems to have the team shook up.

Stream is cutting out a lot for me...some minutes just disappeared.

Comment

Wayne St. on a comeback. Streaming sucks for me.

Comment

If you like scrappy defense and missed shots this is your game. 15-12 Augie with 4 minutes in the half.

Check that, Wayne apparently ahead now? Scoreboard as messed up as the stream.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X