Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne plays unbelievably hard and definitely lives by the "they can't call a foul on every play" mantra

Comment

Large sections of the first half stream are MIA somewhere in cyberspace, but apparently Wayne leads 26-17 at the half.

Comment

Millander and Saunders are absolutely relentless, Augie has been horrific offensively but a lot of that has to do with Wayne's defensive effort

Comment

BSU's Derek Thompson had a good first half against UMC (BSU 56 UMC 48) including 26 pts. Pretty nice line below:
          26 9-13 4-5 4-4 1 1 2 0 1 1 0 0 18 23

Comment

Augie wins. I didn't love the charge call on Milender at the end, but have to credit Augie's defensive intensity in the 2nd half.

Comment

Vikings score 17 in 1st half and 43 in the 2nd. When streaming stinks I keep the trusty voice of Jeff Fylling in the bull pen on my computer.

Comment

BSU up 102-79 with 3.30 left. Thompson has 45 points.

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post
                  Augie wins. I didn't love the charge call on Milender at the end, but have to credit Augie's defensive intensity in the 2nd half.
                  It was miserable to see the game decided on a call like that but it was consistent with how the game was called for the first 39 minutes.

I'm still in shock that Augie was able to rebound after that miserable first half but that's three straight gritty wins with their season on the line. Hopefully Jansen is OK for Wayne as he took a beating today.

Comment

Didn't see last night but Moorhead played very well tonight and it was a fun game to watch for the most part. I hate official complaining, and it's just an easy cop-out most of the time but I encourage anyone of you to rewatch this thing and just critique the officiating. Doesn't take away from Moorhead and their effort or our guys and their effort, it was fun for the most part but this was as trashy as I have seen in approximately 12 years.

Comment

I missed second half of Wolves game. Anybody care to divulge on the hysterical nature of some Wolves fans?

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Moorhead123; 02-21-2021, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Looks like in the South we have another big day that will decide the final seedings. Augie wins and they are in and the highest they can get is the #4 seed. UIU is locked in with at least #2, but would have #1 if Augie wins. Mankato and Wayne would be tied and split season series, not sure tie breaker after that. Wayne wins they are #1, UIU #2 and Mankato #3. Then it depends on Sioux Falls, they win and with Augie loss they are in at #4. They lose they are out no matter what. Think I got that right!

Comment

I'll keep looking to find the ones not giving Moorhead credit and blaming the refs for the loss...maybe I'll find one eventually but haven't yet. As far as the players go, these guys have mostly all played eachother for years and you could see the respect through the game and certainly after.

Rip on Ben Root all you want, I know plenty that muted the game and a few that are gonna or said they might write the school. Last night he took over Moorhead guy for the "hardest to listen to" title.

Comment

Halftime in the South deciding games...

USF leads SMSU 27-20
                                Wayne leads Augie 42-33

Coo need a win AND an Augie loss to get into the tourney. Augie just needs a win OR a USF loss.
                                4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                                2016 NSIC Champions
                                🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X