Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Tournament

Is the NSIC Network going to have the games on or just Midco Sports Net?

Yikes! Checks....yeah, the NSIC network has it listed under "live/upcoming", so I assume they are also going to broadcast it.

Wonder if they will get to use the Midco camera feed? That would be great. At some schools the production is a little...well, it is what it is. I won't complain about a free feed.

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post
      Yikes! Checks....yeah, the NSIC network has it listed under "live/upcoming", so I assume they are also going to broadcast it.

Wonder if they will get to use the Midco camera feed? That would be great. At some schools the production is a little...well, it is what it is. I won't complain about a free feed.
      I would assume it would be midcos broadcast, similar to when they are doing a game you get their broadcast and not the schools. (Gingers crossed)

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I would assume it would be midcos broadcast, similar to when they are doing a game you get their broadcast and not the schools. (Gingers crossed)
        Is that some sort of racist remark against redheads?

Comment

From what I can tell, Midco puts quite a bit into producing and promoting this tournament, so my guess is it will be a high-quality feed. That being said, it's a relief to hear that it's in the "live/upcoming" section on NSIC Network.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Is that some sort of racist remark against redheads?
              Depends, could be a typing error but first...are you a redhead? Ha

Comment

Heavens no. How dare you?

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Heavens no. How dare you?
                  Hmm...sounds like something someone would say if they were one.

Comment

Thought i read that red hair is from a recessive gene from Neanderthals, so I'm surprised I'm not a redhead

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Thought i read that red hair is from a recessive gene from Neanderthals, so I'm surprised I'm not a redhead
                      I'm so privileged to be a Cro-Magnon............

Comment

50 tickets pet team being allowed. Who's going?

Comment

Moorhead women's coach Karla Nelson gets T'd up with 311 to go in a two point game. Augie turns it into a 5 point possession and a huge run to go up 13 with under a minute to go. Borderline coaching malpractice.

Comment

Well for the second straight season and the third time in five years it's Augie vs Northern at the NSIC Tourney. Since Augie has virtually the same roster as last season I hope they can replicate the "success" they had defending Parker Fox last season. Augie's offense has been wildly inconsistent so they'll need a strong defensive effort to have a chance. Thankfully Gabe King ain't walking through that door.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                              Well for the second straight season and the third time in five years it's Augie vs Northern at the NSIC Tourney. Since Augie has virtually the same roster as last season I hope they can replicate the "success" they had defending Parker Fox last season. Augie's offense has been wildly inconsistent so they'll need a strong defensive effort to have a chance. Thankfully Gabe King ain't walking through that door.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X