Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

I send him an email every day from my [email protected] account telling him how great I think Coach K is.

Did you think that up during study hall? Give it up, spitball.
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 03-03-2021, 07:45 PM.

Comment

With the Jennies season finished (Final Four) there are no more distractions for AD Jerry Hughes. It's time to address the elephant (jackass) in the room . If Mules basketball - coach K isn't canned this week then I give up.

This is beyond serious for Mules Nation, so no wise cracks from NWHoopsBoy and his green weenies and also, GrifFan (don't even think about it)....lol.
      Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 03-25-2021, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
        With the Jennies season finished (Final Four) there are no more distractions for AD Jerry Hughes. It's time to address the elephant (jackass) in the room . If Mules basketball - coach K isn't canned this week then I give up.

This is beyond serious for Mules Nation, so no wise cracks from NWHoopsBoy and his green weenies and also, GrifFan (don't even think about it)....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
          Not trying to be a smart sob here, but have you actually spoken to the powers that be about the situation? I know it is easier to hide behind a message board, but in all honesty, it would carry more weight in person. Doesn't sound like the right people are following the mb.
          4/10.
          Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X