Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been some interesting points in this thread.
    As was stated:" ______ makes me think that I am going to lose tonight" is an interesting way to put it for both POTY and COTY.
    Looking at stats is a starting point but never a tell all. Same goes for MVP in my opinion, (I know it's not what our conference votes on).

Comment

The question you have to ask yourself: If you need a half court heave at the buzzer to win the MIAA tournament, who would you rather have?

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
        The question you have to ask yourself: If you need a half court heave at the buzzer to win the MIAA tournament, who would you rather have?

Comment

Great game in Maryville. Unbelievable end. Should be fun in Aberdeen.

Comment

Comment

Geiman hit the biggest shot but I thought the best player for Washburn last night was Lewis. He hit big shot after big shot.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Alfred33; 03-07-2021, 10:43 PM.

Comment

All MIAA on 1 side and all NSIC on other...hate to drive 8 hrs to see a 4th rematch with WU or 3rd with MWSU
                        Last edited by NWFanatic; 03-08-2021, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                          All MIAA on 1 side and all NSIC on other...hate to drive 8 hrs to see a 4th rematch with WU or MWSU
                          It will only be the third with MW. We will do our best to maximize the novelty for our friends in green.

Comment

I have enjoyed the banter Alfred 33. Bottom line is they are both really good guards and prolly pretty even when it comes down to it. Trevor is a better scorer and shooter. Tyler might be a better distributer and rebounder. They are different but really effective. Yes, I am bummed about how they set up the brackets. I get the MO West game. They are definitely #6 and we are #3 but NWMS should be the #1 seed. I really believe your guys' body of work was better than Northern State's. Would have loved to meet you in the finals but if we get by MO West (they beat us twice this year) then playing you a 4th time is going to be a bear (no pun intended). It is too bad that they couldn't even out the regionals a little bit. Did you see the East bracket? There is a team in there that is 4-4. What a joke! Looking forward to going to Aberdeen. I am sure if we play again it will be another good one.

Comment

I agree... the weight of the bracket is ridiculous. The East especially... then the 3 MIAA teams have played the most games in the nation and are all on the same side of the bracket within the same region... This would have been a good year to not have regions at all, but I know that's not economically feasible. It's crazy to think about from a NW perspective... you go from number 1 in the nation to getting beat on a 55 foot buzzer beater, to number 2 in the region! lol If there was a national tournament without regions, there could be the potential of having 3 1 seeds come from this group... it's unfortunate that only 1 can come out of it, but I guess that's not really any different than any other year. I'd say good luck in Aberdeen, but I wouldn't mean it, so I won't. ;) Have a safe trip!

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X