Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Coaching Carousel

I don't want news to be buried in another thread.

Anyone want to take a guess at who's getting that gig?

Comment

I heard rumor Saul Phillips is likely to get it. ;) nsu4life can you confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
        I heard rumor Saul Phillips is likely to get it. ;) nsu4life can you confirm?
        You are the poster with all the sources and predictions, I'll just leave it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
          Anyone want to take a guess at who's getting that gig?
          Bring back Randy.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Bring back Randy.
            That'd be my first guess.

Comment

Randall Herbst could be a strong hire, currently on staff at Minot State.

One name I wondered about is UND director of basketball ops Nate Kaeding, who played at UMary and coached for over a decade in the NSIC between Sioux Falls (7 years) and Southwest (4 years). Not sure how strong the interest would be from either side, but it's a name I thought about.

Maybe distinguished alum Tim Miles gets the job?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                Randall Herbst could be a strong hire, currently on staff at Minot State.

One name I wondered about is UND director of basketball ops Nate Kaeding, who played at UMary and coached for over a decade in the NSIC between Sioux Falls (7 years) and Southwest (4 years). Not sure how strong the interest would be from either side, but it's a name I thought about.

Maybe distinguished alum Tim Miles gets the job?
                I know you're joking, but everything that I'm seeing says Tim Miles will be at New Mexico sooner than later. I can't imagine UMary beats out New Mexico. Close, but probably not close enough.

Kaeding is interesting, but I'm guessing that for Mary to have an opportunity to bring back the only coach that ever elevated their program to relevance is probably going to be too good to pass up.

Comment

Interesting rumor about Saul Phillips being considered for the Denver job.

https://hoopdirt.com/daily-dirt-3-15-21/

Comment

Now that Richard is no longer the Gophers coach, I'm hearing that the main question Mark Coyle is asking the candidates is "can you convince Parker Fox to come home and become a Gopher?"

Comment

Is it too much to ask for Saul and Parker to move on before 7:00 pm tomorrow night?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ticket 21 View Post
                        Interesting rumor about Saul Phillips being considered for the Denver job.

https://hoopdirt.com/daily-dirt-3-15-21/

Another familiar name shows up if you click the link. It appears Sunny may be getting some interest in the D1 ranks as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Another familiar name shows up if you click the link. It appears Sunny may be getting some interest in the D1 ranks as well.
                          Their times in St. Joseph didn't overlap, but the AD at Tennessee Martin was previously at Missouri Western, for what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

I know you're joking, but everything that I'm seeing says Tim Miles will be at New Mexico sooner than later. I can't imagine UMary beats out New Mexico. Close, but probably not close enough.

Kaeding is interesting, but I'm guessing that for Mary to have an opportunity to bring back the only coach that ever elevated their program to relevance is probably going to be too good to pass up.
                            Time to get the old eyes checked muh boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

I could easily see that. With Wyo's improvement, assistants are going to be looked at by smaller schools in that region.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X