Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gives us something to talk about while we wait for 6:00 pm 3/24 ;-)

Comment

Now that you mention it, I do like our whites better.... now I'm pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

Now that you mention it, I do like our whites better.... now I'm pissed.
        Of course you the like the whites better. The others are that awful shade of green. ;)
        Last edited by Randy; 03-17-2021, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post

Of course you the like the whites better. The others are that awful shade of green. ;)
          You're not wrong... lol Green is not my favorite, and it is everywhere in this damn town. (Bearcats and Spoofhounds) St. Patrick's Day just looks like another day at the office in Maryville.

Comment

You're not wrong... lol Green is not my favorite, and it is everywhere in this damn town. (Bearcats and Spoofhounds) St. Patrick's Day just looks like another day at the office in Maryville.
            Wait, wait, wait...Spoofhounds?

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Yep... that's the high school masot. It's kind of a long story... started as an insult and ended up sticking. They are green and yellow. Sounds pretty tough, doesn't it?!!

Comment

Yep... that's the high school masot. It's kind of a long story... started as an insult and ended up sticking. They are green and yellow. Sounds pretty tough, doesn't it?!!
                That's incredible. That is now right up there with my personal favorite, the Newell Irrigators. Save this idea for an off-season thread. Ha

Comment

That and another Missouri high school mascot (Hickman Kewpies in Columbia) are consistently on top 10 unusual mascot in the country lists on ESPN, Sports Illustrated, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

That and another Missouri high school mascot (Hickman Kewpies in Columbia) are consistently on top 10 unusual mascot in the country lists on ESPN, Sports Illustrated, etc.
                    How about the Zizzers of West Plains?

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

How about the Zizzers of West Plains?
                      That's a good one too. Coached against them a few times. Haven't seen them on those lists though.

Comment

How about the Whitefaces of Hereford, Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                          How about the Whitefaces of Hereford, Texas.
                          I had forgotten how quickly this thread got derailed. When I opened it this last time, all I saw was your post. Then I remembered... thanks for the fun WTF moment! Haha

Comment

That's incredible. That is now right up there with my personal favorite, the Newell Irrigators. Save this idea for an off-season thread. Ha
                            I tried to stop the derailment as soon as I realized I may have just started it. I failed.

Comment

I tried to stop the derailment as soon as I realized I may have just started it. I failed.
                              No worries NSU4LIFE, I got caught up in it and I started the thread. OK, back to the Elite Eight!

Comment

I think we can all agree that Railsplitters vs. Orediggers is the marquee nickname matchup of the Elite Eight.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X