Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice touch! Lady calling this NW vs WLiberty game with a foreign accent.. Sounds more like a soccer match. Grief.

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
      Nice touch! Lady calling this NW vs WLiberty game with a foreign accent.. Sounds more like a soccer match. Grief.
      Low energy broadcast in general. Very soccer-esque. I need a little more energy for an Elite Eight game.

Comment

Comment

Nice win over a good West Liberty team by a score of 98-77. Just hope Alexander will be able to get healed and back for the next game. Didn't look good!

Comment

Congrats to NW. You put on an absolute clinic tonight. Heck of a game by a heck of a basketball team. Fingers crossed that Alexander is o.k.--he played a great game. Best of luck the rest of the way. I honestly don't imagine anyone has the firepower to stay with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrub View Post
              Congrats to NW. You put on an absolute clinic tonight. Heck of a game by a heck of a basketball team. Fingers crossed that Alexander is o.k.--he played a great game. Best of luck the rest of the way. I honestly don't imagine anyone has the firepower to stay with you.
              (sigh)

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

(sigh)
                Trust me. After what I just watched, I really wish Mason Stark would have hit that free throw, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
                  Nice win over a good West Liberty team by a score of 98-77. Just hope Alexander will be able to get healed and back for the next game. Didn't look good!

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatMediaStudent1 View Post

Low energy broadcast in general. Very soccer-esque. I need a little more energy for an Elite Eight game.
                    Beng a media guy that you are ... is there any possibilty the Bearcat radio broadcast could revert to a delayed broadcast by about 30 seconds and line up their broadcast with the streamed telecast on NCAA.com?. Would far much rather listen to Coffey and Matt Gaarder than a couple dips who know nothing about Bearcat basketball than the stat sheets in front of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

Beng a media guy that you are ... is there any possibilty the Bearcat radio broadcast could revert to a delayed broadcast by about 30 seconds and line up their broadcast with the streamed telecast on NCAA.com?. Would far much rather listen to Coffey and Matt Gaarder than a couple dips who know nothing about Bearcat basketball than the stat sheets in front of them.
                      The radio broadcast is usually already on a delay but I think the streaming video is a different delay depending on your internet speed. Coffey and Tritten (my guy) do a great job though.

Comment

Comment

No contest between west liberty and nw Missouri. Only complaint was nw Missouri constant deep fade routes they ran to break the press most of the second half and that led to Alexander injury. Not real impressed with that tactic, but no big deal when up by 25-30, I guess.

Comment

NW vs Flagler

Comment

another school i've never heard of - seems to be an unending supply
                              Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                                another school i've never heard of - seems to be an unending supply
                                I thought I read in the Elite 8 media guide that it's only been a school since 1968. So that explains some of that.

But let's be honest, before this latest magnificent run Mac has facilitated, I'm sure there were plenty of basketball fans around the country who had never heard of some directional school from Maryville, MO either! ; )

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X