Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Eight

Giving my early predictions on the seeding for the tourney 1. NWMSU, 2 West Texas, 3. Colorado Sch of Mines, 4 Truman State, 5 Flagler, 6 St. Thomas, 7 Lincoln Mem, 8 West Liberty.

Hope so but knowing NCAAD2 will they give a #2 Regional seed the #1 Elite 8 seed over 3 #1 Regional seeds and 3 other #2 Regional seeds?
    2 MO teams-could be a Hickory Stick game in the making?

Comment

Ticketmaster is selling tix behind the baskets with nothing shown basket to basket on either side so I assume they'll be reserved for the 8 teams

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
        Giving my early predictions on the seeding for the tourney 1. NWMSU, 2 West Texas, 3. Colorado Sch of Mines, 4 Truman State, 5 Flagler, 6 St. Thomas, 7 Lincoln Mem, 8 West Liberty.
        St. Thomas lost to Daemen. I think your top 5 is right. But LMU at 6, West Liberty at 7 and Daemen at 8.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatMediaStudent1 View Post

St. Thomas lost to Daemen. I think your top 5 is right. But LMU at 6, West Liberty at 7 and Daemen at 8.
            You are right and I agree with you on Daemen.

Comment

Well, the seedings are out and 1-West Texas, 2- NWMSU, 3-Flagler, 4-Lincoln Mem., 5- Colo Sch of Mines, 6- Truman State, 7-West Liberty, 8- Daemen

Comment

West Liberty gets up and down the court. In 22 games they avg. 102.0 pg to opponents 79.8. Could be an interesting game as NW is scheduled to play them at 6:00 our time.

Comment

Well, the seedings are out and 1-West Texas, 2- NWMSU, 3-Flagler, 4-Lincoln Mem., 5- Colo Sch of Mines, 6- Truman State, 7-West Liberty, 8- Daemen
                  Look out for those plucky underdogs at the #2 seed! Can't believe the disrespect! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Look out for those plucky underdogs at the #2 seed! Can't believe the disrespect! :)
                    :)

Comment

Our AD needs to be fired.

Comment

West Liberty gets up and down the court. In 22 games they avg. 102.0 pg to opponents 79.8. Could be an interesting game as NW is scheduled to play them at 6:00 our time.
                        Hopefully we can impose our will on them, milk the clock on O, slow the game down, play tough half court D and limit fast breaks and get them frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

Hopefully we can impose our will on them, milk the clock on O, slow the game down, play tough half court D and limit fast breaks and get them frustrated.
                          West Liberty likes to press and play fast like Fairmont State and St. Thomas Aquinas. NW has played those styles to the past and slowed the game down. Great PG play makes it possible and the Bearcats have been blesssed with Pitts and Hudgins over the years.

Comment

So 17-2 #5 WTAM is #1 seed and 25-2 #4 NW is #2 seed...hmm

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                              So 17-2 #5 WTAM is #1 seed and 25-2 #4 NW is #2 seed...hmm

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X